No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Huskies at St. Cloud State Huskies: Eyeing the Finish Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech Huskies at St. Cloud State Huskies: Eyeing the Finish Line

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    GLI was nice but my highlight was watching NMU sweep jan.
    Mine too. It lit a fire that led to taking 4 points from DU, 3 From UND, 4 from BSU, and split with UM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
      Mine too. It lit a fire that led to taking 4 points from DU, 3 From UND, 4 from BSU, and split with UM.
      Whammy

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        GLI was nice but my highlight was watching NMU sweep jan.
        The highlight of your season was another team's sweep? Really doesn't get more pathetic than that.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          The highlight of your season was another team's sweep? Really doesn't get more pathetic than that.
          Sounds pretty Whioux fan-ish to me.....
          "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
            Sounds pretty Whioux fan-ish to me.....
            If Tech fans ever want to truly be awesome, emulating the greatest fanbase in college hockey is a good place to start.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'd argue that just being a St. Cloud fan...
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                If Tech fans ever want to truly be awesome, emulating the greatest fanbase in college hockey is a good place to start.
                They should all buy NMU jerseys now...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Uh...
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    Agreed!

Comment

Not only another team...their biggest rival. That'd be like me being ecstatic that the Gophers swept...I dunno...Omaha.
                      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Reading Hatten's chat today, man are some SCSU fans nervous/negative nelly's.

TRAP SERIES!
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

TRAP SERIES!
                          Well, Michigan Tech is 6-6-1 since Christmas.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

TRAP SERIES!
                            I wonder why?

Comment

TRAP SERIES!
                              The last time Tech won a game at the Concrete Center, gas was $1.09 a gallon, there was a big argument over the word "is," and we all still thought Hanson were girls.

Also, Tech blew a 4-1 lead at their biggest home weekend of the season to the farking SEAWOLVES.

Trap disarmed.
                              Last edited by Twitch Boy; 02-28-2013, 03:53 PM.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I wonder why?
                                Because fans don't play these games, the players do and IMO, past performance by other teams/coaches, has zip to do with the performace of these guys.
                                If the players were as scared as the fans, we'd never win anything.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X