NMU @ Bowling Green - Feb 22-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU @ Bowling Green - Feb 22-23

From a Wildcat perspective, Here's hoping this is the ONLY meeting between the two teams this season. I couldn't take a third postseason heartbreak.

I will be in the stands rooting for the Cats this weekend. Any other Cat fans making the trip to the Ice Arena this weekend?

Re: NMU @ Bowling Green - Feb 22-23

Good win for the Wildcats tonight. A pair of power play goals and another five goal night. NMU seemed to come out with some fire in a barn that is always tough to play in. They never really allowed to BG crowd to get into the game. Hopefully the Cats can sustain the momentum going onto tomorrow night and put themselves in position for home ice.

The visiting fans didn't represent very well tonight. I counted two of us in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by potternmu View Post
      Good win for the Wildcats tonight. A pair of power play goals and another five goal night. NMU seemed to come out with some fire in a barn that is always tough to play in. They never really allowed to BG crowd to get into the game. Hopefully the Cats can sustain the momentum going onto tomorrow night and put themselves in position for home ice.

The visiting fans didn't represent very well tonight. I counted two of us in the stands
      There were about a dozen outside the dressing rm after the game.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Re: NMU @ Bowling Green - Feb 22-23

Well that number will be +4 tomorrow. My wife, parents and 4-month-old are going to be there (I have to work). My boy's 1st NMU hockey game and daddy can't be there!

Great game tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          There were about a dozen outside the dressing rm after the game.
          Where were they hiding during the game? Perhaps they were curling at the auxiliary rink?

Comment

Working...
          X