Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will St. Cloud Fold/Choke/Cash-It-In?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will St. Cloud Fold/Choke/Cash-It-In?

We all know it will happen. They've got 6 more games (2 in hand over 2nd and 3rd place) with 12 points at stake. Do they choke this weekend at CC or will it be at home against MTU? Maybe they'll have something to play for in Madison on their last weekend and save the choke for then? Or will they wait for the WCHA Playoffs and choke against "teh worst team ever"? Will they even make it to the Final Five to choke there? Or will they maintain until their usual one and done NCAA exit?

What say you?

Re: When Will St. Cloud Fold/Choke/Cash-It-In?

I bet if I post a pony, you'll delete this thread too.
    *****http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/485572/572/29/1298787074140_display.png******
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Frozen Four.
      Originally posted by SJHovey
      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
      Originally posted by Brenthoven
      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        Frozen Four.
        First game of the NCAA's of course.

Comment

Obvious troll is obvious.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            Obvious troll is obvious.
            Retaliatory trolling. When will we get to Mutually Assured Trolling? Have we reached that already?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Retaliatory trolling.
              Overkill retaliatory trolling. Holy cow, someone struck a nerve with this one.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

I know it's an obvious troll but....to give a serious answer:

I don't know how far this team will go. I hope they can find a way to make it to the frozen four. But all I know is up to this point I'm really enjoying the season. This team is the type of team any true college hockey fan would be proud of if they wore your schools sweater.

- Talented upper classman returning for their junior/senior year and who are proud of the program and working hard to put the program in a better place.
                - A team loaded with true student athletes (10 members on the WCHA scholar-Athlete list)
                - An exciting group of freshman who are fun to watch
                - A captain returning for his 5th year after a terrible injury, leading on and off the ice. A selfless, class act all the way.
                - A local product returning for his senior year and not only is he a hell of a hockey player but also a Lowes Senior Class Award finalist.

But I get why you're asking the question. It's way more entertaining then talking about when UAA might when it's 3rd league game.
                "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Still can't get that medication dosage correct yet?
                  Don't worry, the doctors will have it figured out soon.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

They will choke both this weekend and against Bucky.

Party on!

Comment

Losing to any of the top eight teams in the WCHA (especially on the road) is not choking. I see the Huskies being a 2 or 3 seed in the NCAA's. Depending on their matchup I can see them winning their 1st game, but then losing right before the Frozen Four.

Comment

I guess UAA might as well turn their focus to the only series that has any meaning for them this year, since they have already clinched last place. I don't know which is funnier, a UAA fan mocking the failures of another program or the fact that Donald thinks that the Seawolves have a shot at stealing a series in St. Cloud when they have won one game there in the past 25 years.
                        Originally posted by SJHovey
                        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                        Originally posted by Brenthoven
                        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          We all know it will happen. They've got 6 more games (2 in hand over 2nd and 3rd place) with 12 points at stake. Do they choke this weekend at CC or will it be at home against MTU? Maybe they'll have something to play for in Madison on their last weekend and save the choke for then? Or will they wait for the WCHA Playoffs and choke against "teh worst team ever"? Will they even make it to the Final Five to choke there? Or will they maintain until their usual one and done NCAA exit?

What say you?
                          *****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27502096.jpg******

Comment

What is this ****ing match all about, along with the Fire Motzko thread? What has crawled up the UAA fans arses this week?
                            SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                              What is this ****ing match all about, along with the Fire Motzko thread? What has crawled up the UAA fans arses this week?

Penniss-envy?

Comment

Working...
                              X