Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2013 Alaska Governors Cup - Next year we play for keeps

Originally posted by birdman View Post
    Why do you put Joe Miller in with Schaeffer Cox, because the liberal media told you. Are you an Obama sheep to be herded through life with no say?
    No Joe Miller is in a class by himself only dude to get beat by a write in for U.S. Senate by women to boot.

But the up and comers of the _airbanks area are………….

The Drunk Dude that tried to “drive through the doubles Doors to the Bentley Mall using a full size 4x4 Pickup because the handicap spots were all full.

Also the guy who made the “Gorilla in Wasilla” into “ Sparkler Boy” when he lit up a 300 bomb in a local subdivision’s shooting range. His criminal charges were dropped by the grand jury of _airbanks citizens when he explained that it was not his fault of all the damage. He believed all those people houses would have not been damaged. If they had stacked stuff higher that they scavenged from the dump along side of their houses to deflect the pressure of the bomb blast like the smart ones in Chena Ridge subdivision did.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
      No Joe Miller is in a class by himself only dude to get beat by a write in for U.S. Senate by women to boot.

But the up and comers of the _airbanks area are………….

The Drunk Dude that tried to “drive through the doubles Doors to the Bentley Mall using a full size 4x4 Pickup because the handicap spots were all full.

Also the guy who made the “Gorilla in Wasilla” into “ Sparkler Boy” when he lit up a 300 bomb in a local subdivision’s shooting range. His criminal charges were dropped by the grand jury of _airbanks citizens when he explained that it was not his fault of all the damage. He believed all those people houses would have not been damaged. If they had stacked stuff higher that they scavenged from the dump along side of their houses to deflect the pressure of the bomb blast like the smart ones in Chena Ridge subdivision did.
      Having you and mmf in the same room must be non-stop laughter. You guys are hiliarious.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Why do you put Joe Miller in with Schaeffer Cox, because the liberal media told you. Are you an Obama sheep to be herded through life with no say?
        I knew i'd ruffle someone's feathers.

Anyone who wants to take away public assistance from those that need it, yet used the system for there beneifit is a hypocrite, which Joe Miller said he wanted to do if he was elected, I just threw Cox in there too since they are both from your beloved city.

And i am not a democrat or republican.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

so you are the Bully that took over “ Homeless Bill’s corner”. At least he was clean and tidy. Not anymore, Natural Ice beer cans litter the bushes, broken cheap vodka bottle’s glitter the sidewalk like ice melt. Yea the toast of _airbanks ….. Always threaten to bounce rocks off the heads of any other dredge of society that dares to intrude on “your squatted and self claimed corner. Insulting hard working people that recklessly break the law to help you by giving you some food that if not to “your standards “ hurl back at them with rage while screaming that you deserve better.
          **** that Natty Ice ****. I'm a craft beer snob now.

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
          bulletproof vests are necessary in fairbanks also, since it is home of idiots like Joe Miller & Schaeffer Cox and the so called "Alaska Peacemakers" Militia.
          Both buffoons who got what they deserved in differing manners. But last I checked Anchorage gave all of us Alaskans the Corrupt ******** Club.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            I knew i'd ruffle someone's feathers.

Anyone who wants to take away public assistance from those that need it, yet used the system for there beneifit is a hypocrite, which Joe Miller said he wanted to do if he was elected, I just threw Cox in there too since they are both from your beloved city.

And i am not a democrat or republican.
            One planned a murder the other was a politician.

Comment

One planned a murder the other was a politician.
              Both are d-bags though.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Both are d-bags though.
                This.
                “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

New to these boards.
                  What do the green dots denote? And a very few are red dots???????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    New to these boards.
                    Green dots are the prom king/queen. Red dots are the kids who get picked last.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                      New to these boards.
                      Welcome aboard!
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                        **** that Natty Ice ****. I'm a craft beer snob now.
                        UAA women only serve Craft Beer. ................. nuf said

Both buffoons who got what they deserved in differing manners. But last I checked Anchorage gave all of us Alaskans the Corrupt ******** Club.
                        I got a baseball cap. What did you get?
                        UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

UAA women only serve Craft Beer. ................. nuf said

I got a baseball cap. What did you get?
                          Are you fueling up the Studebaker and going North today?

Comment

Kwas is out with a sprained ankle and Coldwell is out with a sprained knee.

Shyiak has had more success against UA_ than he has had in the WCHA. UAA is 11-7-2 against UA_.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Are you fueling up the Studebaker and going North today?
                              No I am saving the Studebaker. If I did go north I would of fast talked that nice couple in the valley and tooled up in the Radio flyer car. Then a side trip to load up at the "Free Mall" (Dump)and made a back haul that would make any _airbanks dumpster diver proud.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                                Shyiak has had more success against UA_ than he has had in the WCHA. UAA is 11-7-2 against UA_.
                                7 of those 11 were against Tavis and Angry Yoda. That was a while ago. Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X