Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: St. Cloud State at Colorado College: And Down the Stretch They Come

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
    CC has that top line of Rapuzzi, Schwartz and Krushelnyski.
    Looks like an eye chart.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
      CC has that top line of Rapuzzi, Schwartz and Krushelnyski. IIRC, SCSU shut those guys or line down, and swept.
      Don't forget about Boivin... he can kill you. Guy has as many goals this year as Jensen and Laleggia combined.
      tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Injury update. Rabbe and Oliver good to go. Morely is not ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
          Don't forget about Boivin... he can kill you. Guy has as many goals this year as Jensen and Laleggia combined.
          Or kill his own team with all the shots he takes in relation to the goals he has scored. Stop the top line, you can beat this squad.

Comment

Nervous about this series. Very important points on the line this weekend. Glad there is a game tomorrow, it's been a long two weeks.

😰
            Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-21-2013, 11:15 AM.
            SCSU!

Comment

I think we can sweep, but I'm still really nervous about this series. I see myself pacing around my living space when I listen to the game on the radio.

Comment

CC Sweeps
                CC's been in almost every game this year and certainly are capable of playing good hockey.
                If Joe Howe has a couple of good nights a Sweep is not out of the question...
                Go Tigers..
                Its just a game, but boy is "College Hockey" Cool..

Comment

Likity-split.

Comment

Originally posted by cctopshelf View Post
                    CC's been in almost every game this year and certainly are capable of playing good hockey.
                    Could you please equivocate a little more?
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by cctopshelf View Post
                      CC Sweeps
                      Go Tigers..
                      What this guy says. St. Cloud is gonna fold faster and easier than a cheap set of chairs

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

What this guy says. St. Cloud is gonna fold faster and easier than a cheap set of chairs
                        They usually wait until march to do that...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                          Well thanks to a Seawolf curse, it starts tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            While UND waits until April.
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Well thanks to a Seawolf curse, it starts tomorrow
                              I personally don't think st. cloud will have any problem sweeping CC. I hope that I am wrong... I have a feeling I will be eating crow about the winners of the MacNaughton.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                While UND waits until April.
                                Gotta play in April to have a chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X