PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UMTC: Last time we played in MPLS tDome didn't have a roof!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Biddco
02-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Brett Farve was the Viking Quarterback as well. Oh and UMD and MSUM have played eight times in that same span of time.

Over under is set at three for:

Number of tUMD goals.
Number of Kyle Rau dives.
PIM's for Derick Johnson.
Number of Gopher fans at Mariucci who tell me we suck and I agree with them.

Feel free to add some over/unders for your enjoyment.

Dirty
02-16-2013, 10:07 PM
Brett Farve was the Viking Quarterback as well. Oh and UMD and MSUM have played eight times in that same span of time.

Over under is set at three for:

Number of tUMD goals.
Number of Kyle Rau dives.
PIM's for Derick Johnson.
Number of Gopher fans at Mariucci who tell me we suck and I agree with them.

Feel free to add some over/unders for your enjoyment.

Under
In the first period of Friday's game? Over
In the opening shift of Friday's game? Over
Under. Gopher fans don't go to games at Mariucci.

Tipsy McStagger
02-16-2013, 10:11 PM
Conference points UMD gets from now until the end of the season.

SCSU Euro
02-17-2013, 12:57 AM
Over over under under

The Rube
02-17-2013, 01:43 AM
Over over under under

???

******** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BrRdy4BAYp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Biddco
02-17-2013, 08:47 AM
Conference points UMD gets from now until the end of the season.Percent chance SCCC doesn't choke in the NCAA's

Dirty
02-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Percent chance SCCC doesn't choke in the NCAA's

Under

Tipsy McStagger
02-17-2013, 09:15 AM
Percent chance SCCC doesn't choke in the NCAA's

Percent chance SCSU gets a high enough seed in the NCAA's that losing would be considered choking (unless we get to play Niagara)

Biddco
02-17-2013, 09:32 AM
UnderCorrect.

dogs2012
02-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Percent chance SCSU gets a high enough seed in the NCAA's that losing would be considered choking (unless we get to play Niagara)

Percent chance SCSU gets a win in the first round and brags about it for the next year, when in reality they're still a worthless program with no history.

Tipsy McStagger
02-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Percent chance SCSU gets a win in the first round and brags about it for the next year, when in reality they're still a worthless program with no history.

Depends on who you are talking about bragging. The school itself can't brag, as it can't talk. If you are talking about fans, I don't remember anyone bragging about winning in the first round, so I would take the under. But let's keep this thread on topic.

You Duluth fans are a touchy bunch. I was just joking around and you seem quite butthurt about the fact that your team sucks this year. St. Cloud is a worthless program with no history? I hope you are enjoying your history this year because the present and the future both look pretty grim right now for UMD.

Strictly_Business
02-17-2013, 02:31 PM
tUMD sweeps and regains all confidence. Caleb Herbert with 12 goals. But WCHA takes Friday win away for illegal use of the color maroon so the teams split and all join in for a giant tickle fest?

http://www.viewthroughmylens.net/Galleries/UMDMensHockey/2011-12/10-14VsMinnesota/UMDMenVsGophersTM7.jpg

beersong
02-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Hopefully UMTC sweeps to keep the pressure on SCCC. I'd be happy with 0 points if it means SCCC will never have the chance to skate the MacNaughton Cup around.

Tipsy McStagger
02-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Hopefully UMTC sweeps to keep the pressure on SCCC. I'd be happy with 0 points if it means SCCC will never have the chance to skate the MacNaughton Cup around.

Yeah, why would you care? Duluth's season has been over for two weeks anyway. Not like the Bulldogs will have any say in their getting 0 points anyway.

4four4
02-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Pass the popcorn.

Dude Love
02-17-2013, 08:18 PM

Who knew Cindy would still be jealous of Jan even with an NCAA Title to her credit?

Biddco
02-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Is this the only rivalry in the country where the teams have the same beautiful colors?

Kyle Rau = a better Robby Earl

SCSU Euro
02-17-2013, 09:21 PM

This could be the whiniest thing I have ever heard on USCHO

GopherBigGuy911
02-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Gopher sweep nothing less is acceptable

Dirty
02-17-2013, 09:32 PM
Is this the only rivalry in the country where the teams have the same beautiful colors?

Kyle Rau = a better Robby Earl

Over

Push