Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tUMD @ UMTC: Last time we played in MPLS tDome didn't have a roof!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UMTC: Last time we played in MPLS tDome didn't have a roof!

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Minnesota wins by a touchdown both nights. Bjugstad catches 3 TD passes, and Condon has two pick-sixes.
    Clearly had this been football, Kill and Teague would have already paid not to play us.
    The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Found this halfway down page 2. Come on guys, it's Thursday with two big games this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
        Found this halfway down page 2. Come on guys, it's Thursday with two big games this weekend.
        I wonder if gopher fans have ever been taunted by this video...

The University of Minnesota Duluth

Tweet -> @Matt_Christians

http://umdbulldogcountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post

No, never. This is completely new material. And Gopher fans have never mentioned that the Gopher prevails in the movie either...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Correct, the Gopher wins!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
              Clearly Scooby is asleep at the wheel. His glass is still at 99.9%. Get on that, Scoobs.

Minnesota wins by a touchdown both nights. Bjugstad catches 3 TD passes, and Condon has two pick-sixes.
              First off, how do you not bring up Budish in football talk? And second, if B-Jugs and Condon are scoring so much, why is it only a one touchdown game?
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                First off, how do you not bring up Budish in football talk? And second, if B-Jugs and Condon are scoring so much, why is it only a one touchdown game?
                They're going to mostly use the defense of the actual Gopher football team...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_Business View Post
                  Every single thread. I wonder if they have been taunted by videos of actual gophers being shot...But I'm too nice to post that. Just give it a search on Youtube.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Uh...it's Gameday?

Comment

This is just wrong. Game at 7pm tonight and y'all are only on page 4??? I don't know enough about hockey for any real insight, that is why I come here. Good, objective and fair predictions and post-game analysis with everyone minding the feelings of others.Plus, I get to chime in with not too terribly witty quips on occasion. That and I hope to one day through "slam your head against the wall" repetition to understand what the heck you mean by referencing Jan and Martha Brady and what a troll is. Carry on.
                      Last edited by captain beefheart; 02-22-2013, 12:55 PM.
                      You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

We're gonna kick little sister to the curb. That is all.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Oh and p.s. My new mustaches and I will be attending the game tonight with my 7 year old. Yipee!
                          You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            We're gonna kick little sister to the curb. That is all.
                            We're already on the curb this year. We've already been curb-stomped so don't even go there.
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                              This is just wrong. Game at 7pm tonight and y'all are only on page 4??? I don't know enough about hockey for any real insight, that is why I come here. Good, objective and fair predictions and post-game analysis with everyone minding the feelings of others.Plus, I get to chime in with not to terribly witty quips on occasion. That and I hope to one day through "slam your head against the wall" repetition to understand what the heck you mean by referencing Jan and Martha Brady and what a troll is. Carry on.
                              UMTC Sweeps
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by captain beefheart View Post
                                ....and what a troll is. Carry on.
                                *****http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/4021/28675388917245674545283.jpg******
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X