Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
    I just checked and PC is in 4th, UHN 5th.
    It was UNH then PC at first. Then I reloaded and they'd reversed it. Even the front office had trouble figuring out this season's finish.

Comment

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Game 1 will be at UNH. Game 2 at PC. If game 3 is necessary, game will be held somewhere in MA...maybe WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        PC is listed 4th. BTW, other than getting an easier path to the Garden, apparently beating MC won't help you guys in the PWR.
        Well, I figured that anyway (and said as much last night). We know the only way to get to the dance is to get to the Hockey East Championship game...

Comment

Originally posted by BUPhD View Post
          It was UNH then PC at first. Then I reloaded and they'd reversed it. Even the front office had trouble figuring out this season's finish.
          So which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
            so which is it?
            4. Pc
            5. Uhn
            Last edited by REDMEN2002; 03-09-2013, 09:17 PM.
            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

4. Pc
              5. Uhn
              Well that's correct according to what I'm figuring, but the Hockey East website has it wrong (seems ridiculous...it's THEIR league)...jeesh

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                Well that's correct according to what I'm figuring, but the Hockey East website has it wrong (seems ridiculous...it's THEIR league)...jeesh
                I believe they initially had it wrong but since fixed it. It is now showing PC in 4th, UHN in 5th.
                National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

I believe they initially had it wrong but since fixed it. It is now showing PC in 4th, UHN in 5th.
                  OK - now I see it. They must have just changed it. Thanks!

Comment

Not thecomicbookguy, right? Whatever happened to him posting?
                    TCBG is in the center, bostonewe is on his left with all the autographs. Those who know her on FB will see that she chose my picture of her holding an "I LOVE LAMP" sign after a UHN goal as her new profile pic. Guess she has really come to embrace the Wildcat lifestyle

Comment

How have we not talked about "shake-gate" yet?
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

girl! i don't care who you love... this is wrong and we need to talk!!

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        *****http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1651_10151509713569189_130934074_n.jpg******
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          old news.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                            Parker walked out of the line before Vinny got there. After the game, said they didn't shake hands because "Vinny didn't shake my hand." Not a class move by Parker, he clearly snubbed him. Extend a hand to honor his career.
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              PC is listed 4th. BTW, other than getting an easier path to the Garden, apparently beating MC won't help you guys in the PWR.
                              correct. mc dropped from .5064 to .5019 after tonights loss. bu advances and they'll go under .500 and 'so long' to that 3-0-0 tuc record boost

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                                Parker walked out of the line before Vinny got there. After the game, said they didn't shake hands because "Vinny didn't shake my hand." Not a class move by Parker, he clearly snubbed him. Extend a hand to honor his career.
                                wrong.

vincent had ample opportunity to show it was a one-time thing and shake his hand. no reason to continue to let some *** show you up (which is what it is). jack, when he met the nu staff at center ice after the game, mentioned behind him while shaking madigan's hand. i am old with bad eyes but knew then he was giving a heads up that he was going to walk back after he was done shaking the rest of the nu squad.
                                no.reason.what.so.ever. to give 'mr 99' the satisfaction.

at this point vincent is making his coaching staff look bad. act like a man.
                                does anyone for one minute think jrrwy would condone that??

Comment

Working...
                                X