Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
    Never. He's perfectly happy.
    And I'm sure there is part of him looking over at the Men's side and thinking "why in gods name would I ever want to coach those guys"...

Comment

• Re: Boston University season thread - strike 3! last man there turn out the lights.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

O.C. in net tomorrow night.... in case anyone was wondering.

Comment

Plenty of good seats available including mine.
          Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            He's certainly recruited his share of shameless goons, let me tell you.
            Like those who accept bounties from fans to hurt opposing team's players?
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              like mark johnson at wisconsin. he's got his job.
              Not only that, but he alone built the program from the ground up.

And tony isn't a fan of one or two of BD's early recruits, who enjoyed smash talk and being physical.
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                Not only that, but he alone built the program from the ground up.

And tony isn't a fan of one or two of BD's early recruits, who enjoyed smash talk and being physical.
                well tony was weened on a program where the recruits slept with the coach... so he would frown upon a program such as BD's, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  well tony was weened on a program where the recruits slept with the coach... so he would frown upon a program such as BD's, of course.
                  Mookie your baseless lies have no place in this thread! She was a student-athlete at the time, no longer a recruit

Comment

How do I get my free hat for having renewed by March 1.... and only 1 free hat? How about a free hat for each ticket?

Comment

I do like the idea of Sabo as assistant coach. Who better than a player who couldn't shoot, skate, pass, hit, play defense or refrain from taking stupid penalties to mentor the guys on this team!
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                        How do I get my free hat for having renewed by March 1.... and only 1 free hat? How about a free hat for each ticket?
                        ..and do they have Snapple emblazoned across the back like the free ones handed out?

Comment

From what I've heard BU played two of their best games of the year vs. Merrimack. Any chance for a repeat performance tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                            From what I've heard BU played two of their best games of the year vs. Merrimack. Any chance for a repeat performance tonight?
                            Good one.

4-1 Mack. Pass the $8 beer.

I watched a little of Penn State-Wisconsin last night on BTN. The announcers were talking about the Lions new arena, they stacked the stands behind the visiting goal are as steep as code would allow. Nice.

I like my center ice seats. I wish the team didn't suck.

BU Hockey: Not Dead Yet, But **** Close
                            It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                              Mookie your baseless lies have no place in this thread! She was a student-athlete at the time, no longer a recruit
                              mookie is corrected. i'm man enough to admit when i'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                                ..and do they have Snapple emblazoned across the back like the free ones handed out?
                                dude, this is bu!! i'd bet anything they are giving away the leftovers

Comment

Working...
                                X