Fire jack parker!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire jack parker!!!!!!!

4th place in the Beanpot, sex in the penalty box, (bringing an all new connotation to the BU sin bin) and a fan base that is out for blood, some are wondering if it is time for Jack Parker to finally go. FLAME ON!!!
    UNH Wildcats

1985 Women's Lacrosse Division I National Champions

So much for empty trophy cases

Re: Fire jack parker!!!!!!!

Why would a UNH poster call for Parker to be fired?
    Leave that to BU fans to debate.

Dick Umile is all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
      Why would a UNH poster call for Parker to be fired?
      Leave that to BU fans to debate.

Dick Umile is all yours.
      Are you kidding? Parker getting fired and the 5-10 years of the program attempting to regain traction would be great for the other 11 members of Hockey East! Please get rid of that old dog with fleas!

And in regards to Umile, UNH has made its bed with him years ago, and given the lack of alumni support for most things UNH, any notoriety that the hockey and football programs bring the school is great, even if we don't have Seabiscuit to kick the final quarter of the race. I as a fan understand the downfall of Dick Umile, but also understand the rise of the program that he has brought and will never forget that.
      UNH Wildcats

Comment

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
          Are you kidding? Parker getting fired and the 5-10 years of the program attempting to regain traction would be great for the other 11 members of Hockey East! Please get rid of that old dog with fleas!

And in regards to Umile, UNH has made its bed with him years ago, and given the lack of alumni support for most things UNH, any notoriety that the hockey and football programs bring the school is great, even if we don't have Seabiscuit to kick the final quarter of the race. I as a fan understand the downfall of Dick Umile, but also understand the rise of the program that he has brought and will never forget that.
          Are you kidding? If you call what BU has now traction, then I hope we NEVER regain it. IMHO, Mike Sullivan or Dave Quinn in charge would be a huge improvement, and it would start immediately. First off, they can coach, and they can related to players, since they aren't 45 years older than them. Second, again, IMHO, recruiting would not take a hit, it would actually improve. Is it possible that someone like Eichel could use a change as an excuse to back out of his verbal? Sure. But as I said on the BU thread a while back, given all that has transpired at BU, I would be MUCH more comofortable sending my son to play at BU if Quinn or Sullivan were in my living room versus Parker. What does Parker have to offer? A legacy? Well, one Forzen Four in 15 years pretty much cancels that out. Beanpot success? No more. Lots of guys in the NHL? Well, we still have some there, but we don't stand out in that category anymore.

With the resources and facilities we have, put in a sharp young coach like Quinn or Sullivan or Hynes, and this program only goes up from here.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by UNH09 View Post
            sex in the penalty box
            ALLEGEDLY!

First, BU brainiac Colby Cohen wasn't there to see it so it never happened. Duh.

Second, the multiple people reporting this to the subcommittee were all anti-hockey BU students that hate the program and lied about it. Can't you see the conspiracy here? Duh!

Third, "journalist sensationalism" at the Globe. I don't know what that means but it sounds like a good thing to say in order to smear the award-winning journalist that wrote about this in the Globe. Because I really have nothing useful to say to deny the findings of the subcommittee.

CARRY ON.

And no, don't fire Jack Parker. Leave him there forever. He's so close to breaking York's record!!!
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

This is almost as stupid as the morons who want Red gone.
              ---
              National Champions: 1948, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1964, 1996, 1998
              Frozen Four: 1948, 1949, 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2011, 2018
              19 Conference Championships
              10 Conference Tournament Championships
              2 Hobey Baker Winners

@UMichWD on Twitter

Comment

ps - remember the days when the poor fanboys didn't know any better and argued all night and day about how Jack's better than Jerry?
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  ps - remember the days when the poor fanboys didn't know any better and argued all night and day about how Jack's better than Jerry?
                  You have to admit that things have gone further south in the past few years than they were during the ealry 00s. With BU barely missing out on some FF's and with BC with three less titles than they now have, there was still enough to make a case. But things have reached a whole new level now.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
                    You have to admit that things have gone further south in the past few years than they were during the ealry 00s. With BU barely missing out on some FF's and with BC with three less titles than they now have, there was still enough to make a case. But things have reached a whole new level now.
                    No no, there were mopes still making that argument after '08 and '09 and even '10.

Comment

No no, there were mopes still making that argument after '08 and '09 and even '10.
                      i recall laughing in the car after jerry called in weei to talk to dennis and callahan after winning one of the titles. meter was going on about york being the best college hockey coach going, dennis said he wasn't even the best in boston
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
                        This is almost as stupid as the morons who want Red gone.
                        As an outsider, maybe you should follow the BU program a little closer before coming to this conclusion.

Comment

ALLEGEDLY!

First, BU brainiac Colby Cohen wasn't there to see it so it never happened. Duh.

Second, the multiple people reporting this to the subcommittee were all anti-hockey BU students that hate the program and lied about it. Can't you see the conspiracy here? Duh!

Third, "journalist sensationalism" at the Globe. I don't know what that means but it sounds like a good thing to say in order to smear the award-winning journalist that wrote about this in the Globe. Because I really have nothing useful to say to deny the findings of the subcommittee.

CARRY ON.

And no, don't fire Jack Parker. Leave him there forever. He's so close to breaking York's record!!!
                          I think you are missing the point entirely... where is the problem with sex in the penalty boxes?
                          I see that as a good thing.
                          at least the best thing ABOUT BU hockey

Comment

Originally posted by KnowItAll View Post
                            I think you are missing the point entirely... where is the problem with sex in the penalty boxes?
                            I see that as a good thing.
                            at least the best thing ABOUT BU hockey
                            Given BU's problem with off ice issues and penalty boxes, you'd think that the kids would attempt to stay out of it during games. Well that definitely hasn't happened in Orono, and the girls in Orono aren't even attractive.
                            UNH Wildcats

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              As an outsider, maybe you should follow the BU program a little closer before coming to this conclusion.
                              As an outsider, and only hearing bits and pieces....there's some trouble brewing at BU that needs to be fixed. I don't know if firing the coach would cure it, but something needs to change, from what I've heard.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                              X