This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Not A Finished Product Yet

Like "Our Great Coach" has been saying in recent interviews this team is not a finished product and neither are our debates about game resets and other thing.
    Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part IV: Not A Finished Product Yet

Very nice, I like it.
    Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Minnesota lost tonight, any chance they will let an ECAC team be #1 in the country? I bet the voting is very very close.
      As for the Engineers, we are just getting started.
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Minnesota lost tonight, any chance they will let an ECAC team be #1 in the country? I bet the voting is very very close.
        As for the Engineers, we are just getting started.
        speaking of Minnesota......the Schroeder family is BEAMING!!!! Jordan just scored his 1st NHL goal.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Old thread: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...Math-Involved
          Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

I remember that hit on Tinordi; it was a late hit. I think we all wanted five. If that were on us, it would have been 5 + game DQ.

Comment

As of the time I type this, RPI is tied for 22nd in the rankings that matter. We have all the comparisons below us, plus one over Dartmouth.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                speaking of Minnesota......the Schroeder family is BEAMING!!!! Jordan just scored his 1st NHL goal.
                make it 2
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by hawthr View Post
                  Thanks for the link.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We are now #23 in the PWR with 10 comparison wins and a .5136 RatingsPI. http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwi...kings/d-i-men/
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-10-2013, 01:41 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Record article http://www.troyrecord.com/articles/2...mode=fullstory. No mention that it is only the 4th NC sweep.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It is much better to lose a two-goal lead heading into the third period when you have three of them.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Question for anyone who goes to the Colgate games when RPI plays out in Hamilton. What section do our fans sit in? Im planning on going out for the game, but first stopping at Turning Stone to drop off my grandfather and maybe play a bit. Thanks in advance.
                          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            Question for anyone who goes to the Colgate games when RPI plays out in Hamilton. What section do our fans sit in? Im planning on going out for the game, but first stopping at Turning Stone to drop off my grandfather and maybe play a bit. Thanks in advance.
                            I typically get General Admission tickets and then sit behind the goal (the press box is behind the other goal), although that may also be a reserved area. I think the usher recognised me from previously being with the pep band, though, so she let me in there. I don't remember the exact section numbers (there are three of them there); I think it's the highest numbers because all along the left side (from perspective of behind that goal) is the Gen Ad area where the Colgate pep band and most of the home fans are (but also our bench; curiously the visiting team is given the penalty box advantage). The right side is all reserved chairback seating.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              I typically get General Admission tickets and then sit behind the goal (the press box is behind the other goal), although that may also be a reserved area. I think the usher recognised me from previously being with the pep band, though, so she let me in there. I don't remember the exact section numbers (there are three of them there); I think it's the highest numbers because all along the left side (from perspective of behind that goal) is the Gen Ad area where the Colgate pep band and most of the home fans are (but also our bench; curiously the visiting team is given the penalty box advantage). The right side is all reserved chairback seating.
                              Ok thanks, it is just me going to the game as of this moment so Im sure I will have no problem with seating. Just wanted to get an idea of where to ask for when I call to get my ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X