Re: Uaa @ mtu 4 wc

Tech PP goal!
        Huskeeeeez

Comment

End of first.
          MTU 3 - UAA 1
          I'm going offline for a while.
          Hope someone might post some updates during the rest of the game.
          Huskeeeeez

Comment

4-1 Tech early into the 2nd period. Many of the UAA players are playing with the flu ... not good.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Huskies are sounding very dangerous. UAA hemmed into their zone for long periods of time.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Gundy making some great saves, he came in to relieve Kamal who was pulled early on.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UND and UNO are tied at 1.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

UAA getting some great scoring chances but can't connect. The story of the season. Come on guys!! Sounds like UAA is getting outshot by a wide margin. 8 saves for Tech and 22 for Gundy and Kamal combined.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Seawolves are welcome.
                      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

UAA gets their first power play goal of the game. Two of the Tech goals were scored on their PP's.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Naslund scored for UAA on the PP to cut the lead 4-2. Assist to Tatchell.
                          Last edited by Suze; 02-08-2013, 07:30 PM.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

HUGE save by Gundy! You rock Gundy!!!

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

After two periods, Huskies lead 4-2.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X