Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/8/13 - No Snow job tonight! Let's Plow through the scores, shall we?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2/8/13 - No Snow job tonight! Let's Plow through the scores, shall we?

Originally posted by The Real Georgia Peach View Post
    NSN is by far the WORST web service provider. Probably have mice on a wheel providing their power
    Were those mice providing the power at the Superdome?
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Kyle Thomas ties it 1-1 at 10:51 of the 1st banging home a Blake Forkey rebound.
      WDEV/NSN Color Analyst 2011-2014
      NSN NU Women's Hockey PBP 2014
      Follow Me On The Twitter: @Tannerace

2000, 2003, 2010, 2011 (W) National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
        Can't get the NSN video to connect for the Norwich/Castleton game, anyone else having problems?
        Me too, listening to DEV stream
        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Kyle Thomas gets one past Castleton netminder Erik Cinotti to tie the score 1 to 1 with 9 to go in the first period here at Norwich

Comment

St Mikes and Skidmore all tied up 1 to 1.
            Old Rook NU'66--Roll On Cadets
            Organized crime in America takes in over forty billion dollars a year and spends very little on office supplies.

Comment

Back but buffering a lot
              2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
              2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
              2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
              2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

NSN feed should be up, it's working on my computer here at the rink.

Comment

any oswego video what happened site says video link????????

Comment

Platty up 2-1 on Genny
                    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

1-1 Cadets and Spartans knotted up after the 1st period.

Comment

Potsdam and Brockport are scoreless after one period.

I wimped out going to Fredonia for the Pink the Rink game, so I'm in my warm house watching the Potsdam video feed.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Tanner, please tell NSN that we got the feed but it is buffering every 3-10 seconds, almost as bad as not being connected. The period is over and we're still watching the play, like a minute left. HELP!

Sorry, it was only 6.6 seconds but it felt like a minute! This is very disappointing. Thank God the Cadets evened it up.
                          Last edited by 17'sfanNU; 02-08-2013, 06:39 PM.
                          There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                            any oswego video what happened site says video link????????
                            I don't think anyone is getting the feed.
                            2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                            2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                            2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                            2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                            2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                            2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
                              Potsdam and Brockport are scoreless after one period.

I wimped out going to Fredonia for the Pink the Rink game, so I'm in my warm house watching the Potsdam video feed.
                              I wouldn't venture out in this and I'm a veteran of Oswego's "fun" winters.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Did the Elmira/Neumann game get postponed? Nothing up on live stats yet.
                                Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
                                Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
                                Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

Working...
                                X