Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The New WCHA 3, Revenge of the Sieve (2013-14)

Looks like we'll miss the playoffs next year.

GFM
    Geof F. Morris
    UAH BSE MAE 2002
    UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      I'm already sick of the B1G. The truths in this post have me ready to be a WCHA fan. Now, which team to adopt as my own?

Clearly that answer is Tech. I love that part of the fight song when they sing about, "the Michigan, Michigan, Michigan Engineers"
      I think Bowling Green would be the best fit for you.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Definitely, it's in Ohio. And we all know how much she loves Ohio!
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Michigan Tech does not now and has never claimed "world's best nachos". we have claimed and will continue to claim, until someone proves it wrong, in a scientifically verified test, at a time and place of our choosing, to have The WCHA's Best Nachos.

the shootout is what killed the CCHA. that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

all are welcome. all are welcome in the WCHA. all are united in their white hot hatred of George Gwozdecky who tried to kill college hockey but was cleverly outwitted by Bruce MacLeod's Twitter account.
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I'm already sick of the B1G. The truths in this post have me ready to be a WCHA fan. Now, which team to adopt as my team.
            The Tech claims you as our own. and you already know half of the cheers. the Michigan part.
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

and BTW, huskyfan, is against any freeloading Alaska teams. last nights score did not help any Alaskan cause. you are supposed to let us win, you goofballs.
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                The Tech claims you as our own. and you already know half of the cheers. the Michigan part.
                Yeah, and he probably knows how to hold up his hand and point to the school's location.
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post

GFM
                  First you all whine about not having a league, now you're already whining about not getting in the playoffs. Bunch of softies down there in the heat...
                  MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    Yeah, and he probably knows how to hold up his hand and point to the school's location.

SHE'S smart enough to know how to spell Minnesota.
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

GFM
                      At least for the forseeable future who cares, you found a conference!
                      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                        At least for the forseeable future who cares, you found a conference!
                        I would rather miss the postseason because we didn't have enough wins to our credit than to not have a chance at all! 'Tis better to love and lose, yadda.

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

I would rather miss the postseason because we didn't have enough wins to our credit than to not have a chance at all! 'Tis better to love and lose, yadda.

GFM
                          Back when the CHA was at seven teams, number 7 stayed home. That happened to be BSU that year and I didn't have a team to cheer for in Huntsville. Probably the most relaxed CHA Tournament I attended.
                          Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                          FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                          NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                          NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                          NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                          NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                          Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                          Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by beaverhockeyfan View Post
                            Back when the CHA was at seven teams, number 7 stayed home. That happened to be BSU that year and I didn't have a team to cheer for in Huntsville. Probably the most relaxed CHA Tournament I attended.
                            I had forgotten about that. You mean you didn't root for us?

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I refuse to cheer for any school where I have had things thrown at me. So, that would be all D1 hockey schools in Ohio.

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              Definitely, it's in Ohio. And we all know how much she loves Ohio!
                              Worst State Ever

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                              I think I already know most of the cheers, and enjoy cheering for Tech at the GLI when they are not playing Michigan. I can cheer for tMel, Billy Muckult and Steve Shields.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

I refuse to cheer for any school where I have had things thrown at me. So, that would be all D1 hockey schools in Ohio.
                                You don't want on our bandwagon? There's room right now.

GFM
                                Geof F. Morris
                                UAH BSE MAE 2002
                                UAHHockey.com

Comment

Working...
                                X