Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University at UMass Amherst 2/1

This is a game thread.

Maguire in net for BU. Rodrigues likely back, does Moscatel get to wear a suit again?

Re: Boston University at UMass Amherst 2/1

Not that there are any UMass fans on this board, but I wonder if Mr. Sheary will be in the house. By far, the most obnoxious hockey parent I've seen...and that's saying something. He fits right in with the students.

Comment

Pipe down everyone! All this talk is rivalring the Super Bowl hype!

(Yes, I said it, SUPER BOWL, not "the big game", so sue me).

Long live game threads!
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

I always felt like this was a trap game, but I just looked up BU's record in this game and the last time BU lost the game before the first round of the beanpot was '04. Since then they are 5-0-2 in this game. That's actually better than they have been in the actual beanpot first round game over that period (5-2-0). Maybe they should start looking past this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
          I always felt like this was a trap game, but I just looked up BU's record in this game and the last time BU lost the game before the first round of the beanpot was '04. Since then they are 5-0-2 in this game. That's actually better than they have been in the actual beanpot first round game over that period (5-2-0). Maybe they should start looking past this game.
          How about the game in between the two Beanpot Mondays? That is the game that I always thought was a trap game for sure for all teams.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Come on Nick, are Harvard and NU ever even in position to have a trap game?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              How about the game in between the two Beanpot Mondays? That is the game that I always thought was a trap game for sure for all teams.
              I hadn't thought that far ahead and really only posted the other record because of this game thread. However, since it seems as though no umass fans are here anyway, BU's record in the game between the beanpot games is 5-1-0. Interestingly that loss came last year to Umass. Worse than (or equal to, depend on how you view ties) to the game before the first beanpot game, but not as bad as the record in first round games.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Come on Nick, are Harvard and NU ever even in position to have a trap game?
                Every 4th year when they play each other and one has to go on to the finals!
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                  Every 4th year when they play each other and one has to go on to the finals!
                  Not to be critical, but unless they are playing with themselves one of those years (insert your own joke here), they play each other every three years.
                  BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Is BU pooping their pants tonight? I'm hearing bad things!
                    Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                      Is BU pooping their pants tonight? I'm hearing bad things!
                      Hockeyeastonline.com
                      I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X