Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uaf

Originally posted by mmf View Post
    Welcome Aloha1060. The Nooks can always use new fans. You seem to have already touched a UAA nerve for some reason. I’ve been busy and haven’t had time to read Doyle Woody lately…so does anyone know how the Seawolves are doing this year?
    this is all I could find...... NCAA to open infractions case against UAF Nanooks Hope it helps
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
      this is all I could find...... NCAA to open infractions case against UAF Nanooks Hope it helps
      If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
        Don’t get to hopeful…they’re taking away scholarships, not our sticks.

It’s still a ways off but I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it down to Anchortown this year. Are you thinking about coming north?

Comment

I always thought it was UA_.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            I always thought it was UA_.
            U... A... Blank.

*****http://www.retrocrush.com/archive2006/hosts/generayburn.jpg******
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              U... A... Blank.

*impersonating Richard Dawson impersonating Brett Somers* What was the question again? I must have a sip...

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'.
                I heard that is the premise when you fill out your “public assistance paperwork “.
                UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

Don’t get to hopeful…they’re taking away scholarships, not our sticks.
                  The NCAA hasn't even started with U A Forfeiture.

It’s still a ways off but I’m not sure I’ll be able to make it down to Anchortown this year. Are you thinking about coming north?
                  It looks like I will be busier than a cookie baker prior to a Mary Kay Party as the report is it is UAA vs. UA_ “double header” Saturday at the Sully and will not have time to sled north to the village.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    U... A... Blank.

Best. Post. On. The. Thread.
                    Originally Posted by aparch
                    I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                    X