Sneddon must go!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneddon must go!!!

Enough said. Do it before saturday and really shake it up. He is done, just make it happen now. Give the reins to wallack or patrick and finish up the year, cant be worse. When we play puck possession we were actually able to compete and were easier to watch. I can't take it anymore. I think even he quit.

Re: Sneddon must go!!!

I agree, he's gotta go, the sooner the better. Unfortunately, I don't think UVM is the kind of school that would fire someone before his contract is up. More worrisome, they might keep him on just because he runs a clean program, makes his players toe the line, and other things beside winning the university might find important. I think we're stuck with him at least until his contract ends, maybe even beyond that.

Comment

Maybe you guys can hire Timmay away from Maine
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Maybe you guys can hire Timmay away from Maine
        Really??? Isn't he "The Man" in Maine after last night?

Comment

Well this was the top thread and the title caught my eye and not knowing who Sneddon is, here I am. Question, how long has Sneddon been the coach?

I think Vermont had thread on USCHO about the same thing except for their Women's coach a few years back. Hmmmm

Quick glance at HockeyEast.com and if you combine both the Men's & Women's wins, you still have a losing record for both.

Comment

Originally posted by HOCKEYGUY23 View Post
            Enough said. Do it before saturday and really shake it up. He is done, just make it happen now. Give the reins to wallack or patrick and finish up the year, cant be worse. When we play puck possession we were actually able to compete and were easier to watch. I can't take it anymore. I think even he quit.
            Be careful what we ask for in a replacement. Both coaches were fired last year for communication issues from what I heard. Open it up alot of good candidates out there.

Comment

Originally posted by HOCKEYGUY23 View Post
              Maybe you guys could go after Blaise.

Comment

Jim Montgomery will end up somewhere's and who ever is smart enough to get him will be thankful,he has the passion/has gone out and done the work to be a College Hockey Div.1 coach,as in a Volunteer with Jeff Jackson @ Notre Dame,Assistant Coach and Recruiting @ RPI,and now after 2 seasons and beginning a 3rd he's Coach/GM of the USHL's Dubuque Fighting Saints,started that Team from the get-go and won the League Title in their first season,he would be ideal(imo)...possible places he could land: Maine..??? UConn...?? Vermont.? One way or another he's behind a Div.1 Bench in the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by catmandoo View Post
                  Be careful what we ask for in a replacement. Both coaches were fired last year for communication issues from what I heard. Open it up alot of good candidates out there.
                  I wanted wallack or patrick for just the rest of this year. Not perm replacement.

Comment

Working...
                  X