Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having a problem keeping the default style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having a problem keeping the default style?

The style of my page keeps switching to the mobile style. When I click to go back to USCHO 2011 style it will change back but as soon as I go to another page it reverts to the mobile style. Does anyone know how to lock it to the default style?

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Re: Anyone else having a problem keeping the default style?

idk I keep it on the mobile style all the time on purpose, when you click on a thread it automatically takes you to the first post that you haven't yet read instead of just the first page like in the normal style.
    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
      The style of my page keeps switching to the mobile style. When I click to go back to USCHO 2011 style it will change back but as soon as I go to another page it reverts to the mobile style. Does anyone know how to lock it to the default style?
      I had that happen to me once as well. To me that was annoying. I think I fixed it by logging out, clearing the cookies from USCHO and then logging back it. It seems that if you accidentally get in the mobile format there's a cookie that gets planted because it thinks your computer is a mobile device, and that needs to be fixed (I think that was what I ended up doing).
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
        I had that happen to me once as well. To me that was annoying. I think I fixed it by logging out, clearing the cookies from USCHO and then logging back it. It seems that if you accidentally get in the mobile format there's a cookie that gets planted because it thinks your computer is a mobile device, and that needs to be fixed (I think that was what I ended up doing).
        Thanks, I had to clear the cookies like you said.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
          idk I keep it on the mobile style all the time on purpose, when you click on a thread it automatically takes you to the first post that you haven't yet read instead of just the first page like in the normal style.
          You can also go to the last post on the regular too. just click on the blue tab on the line.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Working...
          X