X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

test
    "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Re: test

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
    test
    Testing to see if flushing the dns cache will allow me to post once again.

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Testing to see if flushing the dns cache will allow me to post once again.
      Success?!?

Comment

Success?!?
        Success on the laptop as well?

Comment

Success on the laptop as well?
          Hoping that this may be fixed once and for all. It's very frustrating trying to keep a post 50 characters or less when I want to make a specific point.

Comment

Working...
          X