Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NMU at Alaska: Like Ishpeming, Just 40*F Colder....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NMU at Alaska: Like Ishpeming, Just 40*F Colder....

Last weekend, NMU swept tOSU in Marquette...
    Alaska swept Notre Dame in Fairbanks...

Hopefully the polar bear doesn't blow us up

Discuss
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Re: NMU at Alaska: Like Ishpeming, Just 40*F Colder....

I thought they swept them at Notre Dame.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

Yes, UA_ swept Notre Dame in South Bend this past weekend.

It's going to be an interesting series, as these two schools have been fairly equal for the last few years. Both teams are playing well for this time of year.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
        I thought they swept them at Notre Dame.
        That would be correct... I just misread the score sheet

Comment

Two evenly matched teams on a roll. I have a feeling this will be two ties with a split on the shootout wins.

Friday should be telling for the 'Nooks. If they come out flat and think they'll continue to win because they're back home this streak will be over in a hurry.
          “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

In addition to the location of the game played being wrong, so is your temperature. It is currently colder in Ishpeming than Fairbanks and has been for the past few days.
            Go Cats!

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
              Two evenly matched teams on a roll. I have a feeling this will be two ties with a split on the shootout wins.

Friday should be telling for the 'Nooks. If they come out flat and think they'll continue to win because they're back home this streak will be over in a hurry.
              I think we are in for another sweep. I dont know which team will do it. However, I predict one of the two teams takes both games outright.
              Go Cats!

Comment

It is supposed to be -35 by this weekend. Our unusually warm temperatures and NMU’s 6 game undefeated streak come to an end. I hope. Nooks sweep. Maybe.

Trash talking just doesn’t come easy to Nook fans. History has not been kind.
                Go Nooks!

Comment

Originally posted by noremorse1 View Post
                  In addition to the location of the game played being wrong, so is your temperature. It is currently colder in Ishpeming than Fairbanks and has been for the past few days.
                  Impossible. Everybody (from Anchorage) knows that Fairbanks is a barren, treeless wasteland with no sunlight, wolves roaming the streets (none of which are paved) and temperatures that never rise above 0 degrees on the Kelvin scale.
                  “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                    Impossible. Everybody (from Anchorage) knows that Fairbanks is a barren, treeless wasteland with no sunlight, wolves roaming the streets (none of which are paved) and temperatures that never rise above 0 degrees on the Kelvin scale.
                    Wait.... Are we talking about Alaska or Grand Forks

Comment

Has construction of the heated tunnel/connector from the Comfort Inn, across the Chena River, to the Carlson center? Heard NMU's president refused to allow the hockey team to leave for Fairbanks until that connection was built.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Video preview from the Nanook website (posting on the mobile site so can't embed the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n38o-Wt7Mt8&sns=em

Comment

I thought I remember hearing the Cats are flying from Marquette this time illiminating the bus to Green Bay. Is that true, Davyd? When do you guys leave?

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN View Post
                            I thought I remember hearing the Cats are flying from Marquette this time illiminating the bus to Green Bay. Is that true, Davyd? When do you guys leave?
                            Cats fly out of Marquette early tomorrow and back to Green Bay late Sunday afternoon. I'm flying round trip from Green Bay.
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

bumpity....

Comment

Working...
                              X