Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University vs Providence 1/25 and 26

The battle for 3rd place.

Parker has announced Moscatel will play again this weekend, does Myron the odd man out again? Does Moscatel play both games or just one? Does he have a pawprint on his helmet yet?

Noonan is suspended for the first game, will Parker add a second game to that suspension like he did with Privatera?

Re: Boston University vs Providence 1/25 and 26

Today's Fun Fact: BU has been called for diving or embellishment against 4 other Hockey East programs and could make it 5 out of the other 9 vs. Providence. Rodrigues, Escobedo, and Noonan are tied for the team lead with 2 a piece (Megan's doesn't count since it is just in an exhibition). Meanwhile, the two teams that Jack Parker accuses of diving will be squaring off at BC this weekend for a two-game set.

10/7 vs. Toronto: Megan (Embellishment)
    11/3 vs. North Dakota: Noonan (Diving)
    11/11 vs. Boston College: Escobedo (Embellishment)
    11/30 vs. Boston College: Rodrigues (Embellisment)
    12/1 vs. Boston College: Escobedo (Embellishment)
    12/6 vs. UNH: O'Connor (Embellishment)
    12/8 vs. Maine: Rodrigues (Embellishment)
    1/19 vs. UML: Noonan (Embellishment)

Carry on.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Today's Second Fun Fact: BU fans are obsessed with BC. The BC fans who read through all BU box scores including exhibition games are not at all demonstrating obsessive behaviors.

Carry on.

Comment

The irony is delicious since your coach just loves telling everyone that will listen that Jerry York's players dive and that Jerry screwed Matti, etc etc etc. Strangely I don't see any other coaches doing that.

Don't worry Louganis, Uncle Jack will be around soon to help change your diaper, rub your bottom and tell you how great you are.
        Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 01-22-2013, 11:11 AM.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Battle for 3rd place? I don't think that's a certainty either with UML coming on strong.

Comment

NT.

Just trying to keep the post count at least 50% for one of the teams participating in this series thread.
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Bc:3
              bu:4
              pc:0

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Battle for 3rd place? I don't think that's a certainty either with UML coming on strong.
                I was simply saying both teams are currently tied for 3rd place, obviously no one would claim that MC and UML have no shot at gaining a home ice slot.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                  Today's Second Fun Fact: BU fans are obsessed with BC. The BC fans who read through all BU box scores including exhibition games are not at all demonstrating obsessive behaviors.

Carry on.
                  Always funny when you take someone to their first bu game and have to try to explain why fanboys chant about BC the whole game. I'm just glad noonan dove in front of me or I would have assumed that the box score people were just playing a huge trick on you

That said, the sober noonan I know would never spear a guy in the junk
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

I felt we had to catch up.

BC 5
                    BU 5
                    PC 0

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                      I felt we had to catch up.

BC 5
                      BU 5
                      PC 0
                      As far as I can tell, there is no thread for the BC/Maine series. At least the BU/PC series is intriguing...

Comment

Just wanted to post my sig again for y'all to see.

What's the score now?
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

As far as I can tell, there is no thread for the BC/Maine series. At least the BU/PC series is intriguing...
                          All BU games and especially post games are intriguing , especially when they lose. Then we get to see who gets thrown under the bus

Comment

+1 BC fan

Paging Jon...
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                              That said, the sober noonan I know would never spear a guy in the junk
                              Now thats funny...

I could start one if it would help?

I was going to go down on Friday... but thinking I'm going to skip the Friday post work traffic jam to Providence.... wish we had the Friday home game!

Comment

Working...
                              X