Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCORES! of 1/19/13 - Revenge is a dish best served on a cold ice sheet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCORES! of 1/19/13 - Revenge is a dish best served on a cold ice sheet.

Originally posted by Irishdave View Post
    Did someone say why the game is not on TV?
    Students still on break...
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

heard a mention of a Oswego player on crutches missed who it was??

Comment

UC 2, PP goal by Hertz. Hobart 0
        This young man has had a very trying rookie season, what with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well... I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe.

Comment

Oswego leads Hamilton 3-0 at the end of one.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

oz 3-0 vs hamilton..........genny buff st tied at 0 after 1

Comment

Hobart scores, quickly followed by another UC goal. End of 1st.

UC 3, Hobart 1.
              This young man has had a very trying rookie season, what with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well... I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle. Number six, Ogie Oglethorpe.

Comment

Whitelaw break away 18 seconds into the second puts the Lakers up 4-0.....aaaaand Peter Rodrigues gets his career first for a 5-0 lead....still very early in the second period
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Leimbrock tips in a Josepher blast to give the Lakers 6 goals - still early in the second...some six minutes gone...
                  LakerEagleLover

Comment

After 2 it is still Utica 3 - Hobart 1. Lots of less than equal strength game time.
                    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                      Students still on break...
                      The more you pay, the less you attend.....
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by UCBadger View Post
                        After 2 it is still Utica 3 - Hobart 1. Lots of less than equal strength game time.
                        Thru 2 periods each team has 5 penalties for 10 min. Does not seem that terrible.

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                          Thru 2 periods each team has 5 penalties for 10 min. Does not seem that terrible.
                          Isn't that as much as 20 minutes PP time? (I know it wasn't, but it does seem that that the game is being called somewhat close and the penalties seem to come in waves.)
                          Last edited by UCBadger; 01-19-2013, 07:35 PM.
                          2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                          2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                          2009 D-III TOP runner-up

Comment

Leimbrock second goal from Titanic - 7-0 Lakers early in the third....
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Hobart scores a 5 on 3 PP, now Utica 3 - Hobart 2. (That's enough scoring for tonight! )

Edit: Oh, well, I'll take it: Utica scores shorty to make it Utica 4 - Hobart 2
                              Last edited by UCBadger; 01-19-2013, 07:46 PM.
                              2009 D-III TOP runner-up

Comment

Who is in net for Oz?
                                Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                                2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Working...
                                X