X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine 2012-13 Part 3D: Still digging

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Wow... what you guys talking about the Bears suck???
    That's a well oiled, well coached machine.
    I see a contract extension in the near future.
    Jerry is crazy like a fox.

Comment

Folks are so jaded by Timmay they can't even enjoy a great win over a much better BC team(although this isn't last years BC team, lots of injuries)

As I've said before Marty is the real deal, he shut down there top line except for the PP goal. I suspect BC plays better tonight and I have little confidence that Maine will be able to match it. If Marty can keep it close early than maybe Maine can get another point or 2?

It sounded like Joey played a good game on both ends, I heard his name a lot on PK especially late in the game. Get his head on straight and maybe this team will actually win a game at home

The interesting thing is Bill Norman, gets no respect on here but he seems to be the only Dman who can get his shot to the goalie from the point. I can't tell how many times I saw a Dman not even get it by his defender last weekend let alone get it to the goalie.

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I hope that this win makes the rest of the losses this season hurt even more.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
          Folks are so jaded by Timmay they can't even enjoy a great win over a much better BC team.
          And that is why Abbott will have a decision to make after this season. The "jaded" UM hockey fans are spending less and less of their hard earned dollars at Alfond. If Mr. "It's All About The Process" returns next season.........season tix sales are gonna fall like a rock.

Comment

Extend timmay!
            Originally posted by reBlur
            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
              Extend timmay!
              knock it off...

seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                Extend timmay!
                That'll be enough of that. Go lay down by your dish...
                Been a long time, been a long time been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

Thank you, Tim. You did what you could and could do no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by sandiegoblkbr View Post
                  And that is why Abbott will have a decision to make after this season. The "jaded" UM hockey fans are spending less and less of their hard earned dollars at Alfond. If Mr. "It's All About The Process" returns next season.........season tix sales are gonna fall like a rock.

Sad but true it wont affect season tickets. Very limited alternatives on a weekend night

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                    Sad but true it wont affect season tickets. Very limited alternatives on a weekend night
                    Movies, Bowling, Dinner, Penobscot Theater, Pubs w/live bands, friends, board games, books, family...You're right. Very limited alternatives.
                    Been a long time, been a long time been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time

Thank you, Tim. You did what you could and could do no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Folks are so jaded by Timmay they can't even enjoy a great win over a much better BC team(although this isn't last years BC team, lots of injuries)

As I've said before Marty is the real deal, he shut down there top line except for the PP goal. I suspect BC plays better tonight and I have little confidence that Maine will be able to match it. If Marty can keep it close early than maybe Maine can get another point or 2?

It sounded like Joey played a good game on both ends, I heard his name a lot on PK especially late in the game. Get his head on straight and maybe this team will actually win a game at home

The interesting thing is Bill Norman, gets no respect on here but he seems to be the only Dman who can get his shot to the goalie from the point. I can't tell how many times I saw a Dman not even get it by his defender last weekend let alone get it to the goalie.

Norman had 1 shot on goal last night, and is a defensive liability.....they ca't use him on
                      PK, they are double shifting Cornell and Nemec so they don't have him on the ice.....that's why he gets bagged here. I think he is a 4th line forward, at best.......yet has a scholly....another failed Swedish experiment...Lierdermark, Anderson.....all Tim and Dan's proteges

Comment

Originally posted by revoman View Post
                        Movies, Bowling, Dinner, Penobscot Theater, Pubs w/live bands, friends, board games, books, family...You're right. Very limited alternatives.
                        You forgot Zumba classes , er wrong end of state, ahhh driving snowmobiles into lakes, ice drinking and fishing, cow tipping...the list is endless
                        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by BearNecessity View Post
                          Norman had 1 shot on goal last night, and is a defensive liability.....they ca't use him on
                          PK, they are double shifting Cornell and Nemec so they don't have him on the ice.....that's why he gets bagged here. I think he is a 4th line forward, at best.......yet has a scholly....another failed Swedish experiment...Lierdermark, Anderson.....all Tim and Dan's proteges
                          Hes a freshman. Timmay thinks it takes freshmen 6 years to develop
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by BearNecessity View Post
                            How is this any different than Jack Rodrique? He couldn't skate or pay D worth spit but he had a great shot from the point. Jack never played unless it was the PP, might get a shift period other than the PP. Don't think he ever played until he was a Jr. Rodrique was awesome as his slapshot would take a goalies head off, Norman not so much.
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by revoman View Post
                              Pro sports. I doubt to many hockey fans will head over to candlepin bowling and see it as a more enjoyable night vs watching maine vs bu/bc

You stick to candyland and tonys pizza though

Comment

Nice win last night. Hearing the out of town scores last night, thought the announcer was on something. Feel free to do it again...
                                Gary

www.umlhockey.com
                                Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
                                "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
                                KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Working...
                                X