BC @ Northeastern 1/19/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC @ Northeastern 1/19/13

Since NU defeated the Eagles, 3-1 to open the season at 2-0, boy things went down the tubes didn't they. I don't expect this one to be particularly close by the end of the 2nd period but NU always plays BC tough at Matthews which has been the Eagles' house of horrors in recent times.
    Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
    Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Re: BC @ Northeastern 1/19/13

Kevin Roy is on my fantasy team so if he could score a triple hat trick that would be spendid.
    Boston University 2014
    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by SkinsFan09 View Post
      Since NU defeated the Eagles, 3-1 to open the season at 2-0, boy things went down the tubes didn't they. I don't expect this one to be particularly close by the end of the 2nd period but NU always plays BC tough at Matthews which has been the Eagles' house of horrors in recent times.
      i would not be a bit surprised if you guys came out and played your best game of the year.

Comment

After our Friday gm at BU (which will not go well for us).. there will not be much more there.

This one sadly, will not be close (or fun, far as the Huskies go).. like our recent matchups at Matthews. Just too bad, but it is what it is this season.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
          After our Friday gm at BU (which will not go well for us)
          You never know, Northeastern, you never know.
          Boston University 2014
          It's all part of the plan.

Comment

I do believe Karlsson should be back though.
            Northeastern Huskies

Beanpot Champions: 2018, 2019
            Hockey East Champions: 2016, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
              After our Friday gm at BU (which will not go well for us).. there will not be much more there.

same old, same old for you guys and the defeatist attitude.You have had some success against them, finally, recently, so get something done for Christ's sake

Comment

Our Huskies can do this!,I am very excited for the game,a friend gave us tickets,so it will be our first game at Matthews this year,I understand the frustration,it's well founded,however,this is still the team we love,so let's get loud and cheer them on to victory!!-See you Saturday!!

Also,let's hope for a win against the Terriers Friday (also going to this game with my BU hockey buddy,and I will be wearing my NU jersey proudly,as well as the children in Husky colors!!-Go Huskies!!

Comment

This game always tears me in two directions, grew up a BC fan, and attending grad school at NU. I'll always have a soft spot for BC but Go Huskies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                    same old, same old for you guys and the defeatist attitude.You have had some success against them, finally, recently, so get something done for Christ's sake
                    Sterlippo, when is the last time you saw NU? First game of the year vs BC? This NU team has regressed immensely. You ask for too much.

Comment

last time cav coached bc at nu, huskies won 3-0. Think it was bc's only loss in a 24 game stretch or something crazy like that. Believe it was 2004

Comment

Originally posted by PPGuru View Post
                        Sterlippo, when is the last time you saw NU? First game of the year vs BC? This NU team has regressed immensely. You ask for too much.
                        I haven't seen them but to say they can't beat a team on "any given night" is defeatist and not accurate. There's talent there and more than a little but just not behind the bench which is really where your team needs it...................GO HUSKIES!! (Friday night)
                        Last edited by sterlippo1; 01-16-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Place has been a house of horrors for us lately, get off to tremedously slow starts as well.

I assume the dog house is back from break?

Comment

Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                            Place has been a house of horrors for us lately, get off to tremedously slow starts as well.

I assume the dog house is back from break?
                            Yes. NU back in school. Unfortunately the DogHouse has been lacking a little bit lately - too many international students who don't care about hockey these days.
                            Celebrating 20 Years of TheDogHouse

Comment

Originally posted by DieHardDog View Post
                              .. too many international students who don't care about hockey these days.
                              ..perform & they will come. This applies to Coaching staff as well.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X