Re: BC @ Northeastern 1/19/13

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
    ..perform & they will come.
    This applies to other things too
    Boston University 2014
    It's all part of the plan.

Comment

After having 0 points in his first 3 games against NU, Gaudreau has 6 (3-3-6) in his last 3. We don't have a d-man who can skate with him so I'd put our most physical D (Lauwers) on him and hit him as much as possible. That worked at the beginning of last year with Bitteto and Eibler (both of whom are much better than Lauwers). NU has developed a solid scoring line with Roy-Pimm-Ferriero. Going to need Karlsson-Vermeersch-Sap to be a factor as well. And if Milner wants to give up another goal from 90 feet, that wouldn't hurt either.
      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Well, after last night this game just got a whole lot more interesting. NU was able to hold on to the W over bu 6-5, and UMass took down bc 5-2. Which teams show up tonight? Can't wait.
        Celebrating 20 Years of TheDogHouse

Comment

If the usual Rawlings shows up.. it won't matter. Hope Karlsson is back. Win or lose.. team is a whole lot better with him in the line up.
          GO NU HOCKEY
          Always bullish on the future.
          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Rawlings is a pathetic excuse for a goalie. They should revoke any Northeastern records in his name just in respect to the other goalies that have played there.

He makes Billy Cundiff look clutch.
            ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
            ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
            .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Turned on the NU stream and it was a bad idea
              ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
              ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
              .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

well that was brutal. Can't say it wasn't expected to some extent. Anyway with BU and BC on the schedule this weekend I'm satisfied with taking 2 points away from the weekend, maybe it's low standards but I foresaw a zero point weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by BrocktonNU View Post
                  well that was brutal. Can't say it wasn't expected to some extent. Anyway with BU and BC on the schedule this weekend I'm satisfied with taking 2 points away from the weekend, maybe it's low standards but I foresaw a zero point weekend.
                  Agreed brother,at least the traffic was light tonight,one thing to add,seeing Kevin Roy live is quite an experience,what an amazing player!,just enjoying every game (even tonight-first period anyway) that he plays,Last night's win is still satisfying and takes a bit of the sting on tonights loss,the fact that we lost to the best (arguably) team in the country softens it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
                    we lost to the best (arguably) team in the country softens it a bit.
                    I really don't even think it's arguable at this point. Minnesota is the best team out there.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                      I really don't even think it's arguable at this point. Minnesota is the best team out there.
                      Without a doubt BC is not even in the discussion at this point.

Comment

Thank you for the compliment, but I bet we see BC in the mix in Pittsburgh.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Mutha fucha, what team do you root for?

Comment

Just a weird statisical note. Travis Jeke was +6 tonight and didn't have a point. That's hard to do.
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Mutha Fucha View Post
                              Without a doubt BC is not even in the discussion at this point.
                              LOL

and it's not close at least right now

Originally posted by nufan2001 View Post
                              Turned on the NU stream and it was a bad idea
                              great quality feed. It was as advertised. Wife got to watch her HGTV and I had the game on my big monitor

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                                Just a weird statisical note. Travis Jeke was +6 tonight and didn't have a point. That's hard to do.
                                I haven't been back here in quite awhile. Battle with Hokydad sometime back about Malcom...

I got to see games this weekend...is it my imagination or is Wey logging major minutes? Appeared to be every other shift for most of the game.
                                I saw him do something similar against Minnesota an 8-1 defeat that he was even in. Worry about those kind of minutes being sustainable for very long.
                                His TOI has to be rediculous...

Comment

Working...
                                X