Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Gonna miss these threads.. I think.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Odd comment considering what goes on at ss.com. There's probably a dozen posts already claiming the WCHA will conspire to have refs working in Minnesota's favor this series.
      When is the last time you have been over to GPL? Got to admit it was mighty fine reading after Gersich committed. Of course I'm sure he decommits after he hears about this magical "big ten network."

Comment

I sent in my $ already to the WCHA officials, in fact it gets deducted from my paycheck automatically every sue series.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          When is the last time you have been over to GPL? Got to admit it was mighty fine reading after Gersich committed. Of course I'm sure he decommits after he hears about this magical "big ten network."
          All fans lament the loss of a prized recruit. Only one whines about the reffing of a series that hasn't already happened. But I look forward to reading more from you and SIM speaking from under your halos.

Comment

All fans lament the loss of a prized recruit. Only one whines about the reffing of a series that hasn't already happened. But I look forward to reading more from you and SIM speaking from under your halos.
            Because only one fanbase is blessed with seeing the future. Don't be jealous.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Odd comment considering what goes on at ss.com. There's probably a dozen posts already claiming the WCHA will conspire to have refs working in Minnesota's favor this series]
              Must have been listening to the tin foil hat of uaafanblog. haha

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                Why would any non rodent fan go to gpl? Been their a couple times and never again. It's a love fest that reeks of homosexuality.
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  Why would any non rodent fan go to gpl? Been their a couple times and never again. It's a love fest that reeks of homosexuality.
                  Not that there is anything wrong with that. Andy Schneider Rules!!!
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    It's a love fest that reeks of homosexuality.
                    Well JT, if anyone would know how homosexuality smells...

Comment

Would it be inappropriate to multiquote everyone and post this:

*****http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30952302.jpg******
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well JT, if anyone would know how homosexuality smells...
                        It wouldn't be me. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Thought I would stop by and maybe learn something new about the big series coming up this weekend. Oh, never mind.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Thought I would stop by and maybe learn something new about the big series coming up this weekend. Oh, never mind.
                            Wait until Thursday. That's usually when the hockey talk starts. Until then (and even then) it's all braggadocio.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You were lucky to get post #21.
                              "My greatest achievement."
                              Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Why would you ever think that? Silly rodents.
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X