Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Marnie's a whore beech who should be as far from media as possible.
    Yeah she has been ridden very hard and put away wet all to often
    - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
    Go you Green and White
    Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight with all your might!
    Rah! Rah! Rah!
    We are here to cheer you
    We are out to win your fame,
    So, Go Bemidji Beavers
    Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

The reason Nodak played crappy was because of our D and goalie and our forwards, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
        Maybe your opponent had something to do with that performance.

Gophers are the better team IMO. Not 4 goals better, but indeed better.
        Don't confuse him with the facts, he's on a roll.

Comment

Gophers are the better team IMO. Not 4 goals better, but indeed better.
          Yep. But all we'll hear is excuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
            Yep. But all we'll hear is excuses.
            Are you sure it wasn't the refs that gave Minnesota the win?

Comment

Gophers now move into the #1 spot.

Comment

I don't think Minnesota had anything to do with constantly missing wide open passes, poor/shaky goaltending, poor decision making when you have all day in your own end, and playing with a lack of emotion. It wouldn't have mattered if we were playing Sacred Heart or Minnesota tonight...we weren't going to win.

Minnesota played well. As I've said many times, they are a pretty consistent group. They didn't play lights out tonight, but they didn't need to either. That being said, Minnesota wasn't the reason that North Dakota played as awful as they did. Tonight's loss was completely on North Dakota playing like, in the words of the eloquent KenGernanderguy, "poop."

Hopefully they figure their *** from their elbow tomorrow and put up a decent performance...
                North Dakota
                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Man, Gopher fans are bitter bears tonight. They win a game but they whine because someone says UND played like crap.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    If North Dakota plays decent (average) tonight, and Minnesota played the way that they played, North Dakota wins.
                    Hard to say if UND played better that UM wouldn't have also. I agree that Wilcox was a big game-changer, but the Gophers' PP wasn't at its best either so it's really hard to envision how 'what-ifs' may have changed the outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Man Gopher fans are bitter bears. They win a game but they whine because someone says UND played like crap.
                      We're trying to give UND credit *gasp* for not playing as bad as FS23 is claiming. According to FS23, PSU would have rolled them tonight.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Hard to say if UND played better that UM wouldn't have also. I agree that Wilcox was a big game-changer, but the Gophers' PP wasn't at its best either so it's really hard to envision how 'what-ifs' may have changed the outcome.
                        This is true. If North Dakota had played decent, and Minnesota played very well, then I would think Minnesota would win. Maybe we'll see that storyline tomorrow. I would rather see that than the abomination on ice that I saw tonight.
                        North Dakota

Comment

and btw UND without question had the Gophers on their heels several times tonight and could have won while the game was still close. I thought when the 2nd ended 2-1 that it easily could have been 1-2 in UND's favor. UND is a very good team and the Gophers will have to play better tomorrow night because I don't see UND missing on those types of chances again.

btw the reffing was terrible in both directions - how many offsides did they get wrong for both teams? At least they go the no-goal correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            We're trying to give UND credit *gasp* for not playing as bad as FS23 is claiming. According to FS23, PSU would have rolled them tonight.
                            You'll have to excuse me if I expect my team to play better than one of their worst performances of the season in a big game.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              I don't think Minnesota had anything to do with constantly missing wide open passes, poor/shaky goaltending, poor decision making when you have all day in your own end, and playing with a lack of emotion. It wouldn't have mattered if we were playing Sacred Heart or Minnesota tonight...we weren't going to win.

Minnesota played well. As I've said many times, they are a pretty consistent group. They didn't play lights out tonight, but they didn't need to either. That being said, Minnesota wasn't the reason that North Dakota played as awful as they did. Tonight's loss was completely on North Dakota playing like, in the words of the eloquent KenGernanderguy, "poop."

Hopefully they figure their *** from their elbow tomorrow and put up a decent performance...
                              no, The number one ranked Gophers intimidated UND.
                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

With our D and goaltending playing well the flatlanders werent going to win no matter how they played tonight. Their chances were minimal because of our play.

Comment

Working...
                                X