Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

I think the Gophers drop this one. They don't like playing on Fridays.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Nice shot... to bad it was a nice save too...
      Hockey players have fire in their hearts and ice in their veins

Comment

5-1.

Only thing left for the Siouxage to do is goon it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
          Only thing left for the Siouxage to do is goon it up.
          How'd you know?!?!

Comment

Nice win for Minnesota. Wilcox is a very good player, and kept North Dakota from getting anything going in the 5-6 minutes or so that North Dakota actually played well. As I said before, Minnesota is a very consistently good team. They were once again fairly consistent tonight, and Wilcox bailed them out the few times he needed to. Oh well, on to tomorrow.

Disappointing night tonight for North Dakota...a decent performance and they win.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

This is all you need to know about tonight's game. TWOCOX!!!:

*****http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mboexm4Cln1rzxujso1_500.gif******
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                Nice win for Minnesota. Wilcox is a very good player, and kept North Dakota from getting anything going in the 5-6 minutes or so that North Dakota actually played well. As I said before, Minnesota is a very consistently good team. They were once again fairly consistent tonight, and Wilcox bailed them out the few times he needed to. Oh well, on to tomorrow.

Disappointing night tonight for North Dakota...a decent performance and they win.
                you lost by 4, so, you must really suck.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Did Rocco play tonight? I think I only heard his name called twice. He must play better along with Kristo for UND to have a good chance tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    you lost by 4, so, you must really suck.
                    Like I said, if North Dakota put together a decent performance, they would have won tonight. That should tell you how poorly they played.
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                      Did Rocco play tonight? I think I only heard his name called twice. He must play better along with Kristo for UND to have a good chance tomorrow night.
                      He had the one really good chance, but once again, North Dakota does not use him properly. Rocco needs to be paired with finishers (*cough* Parks and Rowney *cough) to be most effective.
                      North Dakota

Comment

Like I said, if North Dakota put together a decent performance, they would have won tonight. That should tell you how poorly they played.
                        Gophers didn't play all that well, either. Wilcox was the difference maker. I think both teams looked tentative for a lot of the game. No way Minnesota is 4 goals better than UND, but to claim that if UND plays "decent" tonight and wins...is disingenuous.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          I think the Gophers drop this one. They don't like playing on Fridays.
                          Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                            Gophers didn't play all that well, either. Wilcox was the difference maker. I think both teams looked tentative for a lot of the game. No way Minnesota is 4 goals better than UND, but to claim that if UND plays "decent" tonight and wins...is disingenuous.
                            If North Dakota plays decent (average) tonight, and Minnesota played the way that they played, North Dakota wins.
                            North Dakota

Comment

Wrong. The Gophers would still beat you.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                                Wrong. The Gophers would still beat you.
                                Yeah, but I suck at hockey.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X