Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Does Haula swing his purse extra hard when he's mad?
    Yeah, but only if his hand is fully healed.
    Originally posted by CavalryNate
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Does Haula swing his purse extra hard when he's mad? I can see Wally now. "Those hoseheads from Grand Forks have really done it now! Haula is furious and he's looking to hit anything in green with his European handbag!"
      I hear Spirko taught him that move.

Comment

Where do the hillbillies live? Bwahahahahaha!!!

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/254227/
        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
          A bigger power, even, than being the nation's #1 offense, which is what they are? I'm not trying to be a wise-a**, either. I'd seriously like to know what you meant by that. You even expected MORE than this?
          Not to speak for FS23 but many people expected more scoring from this team. The off season expectations were through the roof.

As long as they focus on this weekend and drop 15-16 goals on UND I will forgive them for the earlier games.
          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

• Originally posted by Driftryder View Post
            Yeah, but only if his hand is fully healed.
            Hearing it was a finger. Necessary to grip a stick, but less of a factor than a wrist or shoulder in my admittedly unprofessional opinion. Likely more difficult to further aggregate as well.
            @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
            On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
            High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
              Not to speak for FS23 but many people expected more scoring from this team. The off season expectations were through the roof.

As long as they focus on this weekend and drop 15-16 goals on UND I will forgive them for the earlier games.
              They have been producing offensively like most people expected them to since after the break. However, there wasa long stretch before the break where they weren't scoring as much as expected. That said, with the amount of puck posession, offensive zone time, and shots on net they were getting, it was only a matter of time before the scoring picked up. It has, now they just need to maintain it.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                Hearing it was a finger. Necessary to grip a stick, but less of a factor than a wrist or shoulder in my admittedly unprofessional opinion. Likely more difficult to further aggregate as well.
                Glad he will be in the lineup.

Love Condon back up on the 1st line with Isaackson on the 4th line, which makes that line much much better.
                Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                sigpic

Comment

Glad he will be in the lineup.

Love Condon back up on the 1st line with Isaackson on the 4th line, which makes that line much much better.
                  Agreed. The lineup is better with Haula in the lineup not just because of what he can do, but because of where it allows us to play other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                    Agreed. Even more than Rau, he plays better angry.
                    No no no. Rau make the OTHER TEAM angry. Haula just gets angry.
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                      I hear Spirko taught him that move.
                      Sparky was too much of a gentleman to ever even get angry. Even Gopher fans had to have liked him. Or at least not hated him.

I read an interview with him this week where he was asked about a fight he got in last year. He said it wasn't really a fight because he immediately turtled.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                        No no no. Rau make the OTHER TEAM angry. Haula just gets angry.
                        Yeah, Rau does that too. But on numerous occasions he's said he likes to get hit early because it gets him engaged in the game and he feeds off it. He's always been a guy who feeds off emotion. No one more than Haula though

Comment

From Guentzel at the Blue Line Club today - Haula will start tonight and he said "the green team" is the best team the Gophers will have played. He said they are better than BC or Notre Dame.

Comment

• Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                            From Guentzel at the Blue Line Club today - Haula will start tonight and he said "the green team" is the best team the Gophers will have played. He said they are better than BC or Notre Dame.
                            The next team we play should always be considered the best team we're going to play, but have to agree with MG on this series specifically. UND will be a tough test.

Comment

From a post on GPL (Goldy I'm sure)

At the Blue line lunch Guentzel said Haula will play with Rau and Bjugstad tonight.
                              Interesting, that's quite a top line.
                              Last edited by Driftryder; 01-18-2013, 01:20 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

From a post on GPL (Goldy I'm sure)

Interesting, that's quite a top line.
                                Saw that too. Very interesting indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X