Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Is someone getting their panties in a twist?

*****http://www.undhockey.net/USCHO.jpg******
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I'm sure a lot of UND fans are feeling the same euphoria this UND fan is

Originally posted by @timothyboger
      COLLEGE HOCKEY IN HD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        Is someone getting their panties in a twist?

*****http://www.undhockey.net/USCHO.jpg******
        EATING. YOU. UP !!!!!!

Embrace the bitterness and envy. Embrace the bitterness and envy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          Where are the TV ratings to back this up? You keep making all these crazy claims but never have any evidence to back them up. Until you present evidence, UND is most obviously the most follow team in North America.
          You should subtract the law enforcement agencies following UND for illegal activities.
          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
            You should subtract the law enforcement agencies following UND for illegal activities.
            Only if you quote me again and say this for a third time.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
              Hey! You leave our felons out of this!
              North Dakota

Comment

Can anyone name a coach in the last 20 years who has done less with more than Dave Hakstol? Best tradition, best fans, best facilities, best players (most in the NHL!), best TV (that may be a stretch), etc. When I type "less" I mean winning an NCAA title.

The Wooger maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
                  Dear UND - I notice that you have no current players from your home state....the last year you won the NCAA you had 6 home grown and 8 Minnesotans playing with a Gopher Alumni coaching. We had a couple of ND boys play for us a few years back....it seemed to work out ok. Anyway, just a thought.

Best of luck in the NCHC.

Sincerely,
                  The "State of Hockey"
                  Next year there is 3 ND kids coming in, two of which are from Grand Forks. Also a kid from East Grand Forks which is in Minnesota but is Sioux country.

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                    Can anyone name a coach in the last 20 years who has done less with more than Dave Hakstol? Best tradition, best fans, best facilities, best players (most in the NHL!), best TV (that may be a stretch), etc. When I type "less" I mean winning an NCAA title.

The Wooger maybe?
                    Jerry York
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by Mills View Post

The Wooger maybe?
                      No offense, but you're reaching on quite a few of those. Tradition: I disagree. 27 less years of play. Nothing overy unique about UND hockey Fans: Best is debatable, but you definitely are in discussion. Facilities: Hard to argue with you here. PlayersMichigan has more. TV No way, no how.

Comment

Were York's teams in the 1990's as good as the past decade? I don't know off the top of my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                          Next year there is 3 ND kids coming in, two of which are from Grand Forks. Also a kid from East Grand Forks which is in Minnesota but is Sioux country.
                          Obviously this is why the Gophers refused to schedule the UNDers next year.
                          Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                          Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

The Wooger maybe?
                            Yeah, Woog and Hakstol are a very good comparison historically. I think you could also look at Lucia and Berenson as far as since Hakstol has been Head Coach.

That being said, Woog coached 14 years. Hakstol is currently in year 9. Most coaches that won titles didn't win titles until they had been coaching for 11-12 years.

First Title: (coaches that have won titles in the last decade)
                            Jerry York - Year 12
                            Scott Sandelin - Year 11
                            Jack Parker - Year 5
                            Rick Comley - Year 18
                            Mike Eaves - Year 4
                            George Gwozdecky - Year 15
                            Don Lucia - Year 15
                            North Dakota

Comment

Why do people brag about people on their block list? Childish.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Were York's teams in the 1990's as good as the past decade? I don't know off the top of my head.
                                Late '90's is when York's great run began. They were a .500 team his first couple of years before making Frozen Fours in '98 and '99.
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X