Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
    Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.
    http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com/...icle/id/34973/

I'm not sure how being the most followed team in North America will help this weekend, but thanks for the encouragement!
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
      Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.
      Do you have any proof this isn't true either? Or are you just Don Adaming it like JDubbs is?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        The best part of UND being the most followed hockey team in North America? It gets gopher fan's panties all in a twist... I think it cuts of circulation to their girly-parts.
        It certainly is fun watching those who take it so seriously get all riled up about it.
        North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com/...icle/id/34973/

I'm not sure how being the most followed team in North America will help this weekend, but thanks for the encouragement!
          It's going to help because we are also the best traveling fanbase in North America...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            It's going to help because we are also the best traveling fanbase in North America...
            That's true. Our enormous, world-class, largest, most followed fanbase does make quite a bit of noise wherever the universally beloved North Dakota program takes the ice.
            North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              That's true. Our enormous, world-class, largest, most followed fanbase does make quite a bit of noise wherever the universally beloved North Dakota program takes the ice.
              You should stop putting those in. It's clear no one is catching on anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                But it shows how much fun I am having with this.

North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
                  Was a lurker for quite a while. But lets be honest here... how far back in post history do you suppose a person would have to look back to figure out people feel a certain way about JDUBBS? Hell- I am a slack-jawed, redneck, breathe through my mouth, Olive Garden loving, **** in the elevator, Sioux fan... and I "figgered it out quicker 'n a Minnesoturite cud rape a purdy lil goat".
                  This is the funniest reply to a thread about college hockey in all of North America
                  Whiney Ferris Knuckle-dragger:"You're exactly right, the WMU students & fans are out of control. The Lawson Lunatics are a bunch of wild animals with zero class or civility"

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                    The joke is on you for thinking he isn't being serious.

It's eating him up inside, which is why he keeps repeating himself over and over again
                    Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 01-17-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Do you have any proof this isn't true either? Or are you just Don Adaming it like JDubbs is?
                      They aren't even #1 in college hockey. If the only people that follow a team are game attendance then just see NCAA attendance results for 2002-2011 on USCHO. If people that follow a team might also watch them on TV please see TV ratings forever.

P.S. I get it is a shtick and that the only thing that UND has is to compare itself to is the Gophers. It is sad really. They are losing their yardstick.
                      Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                      Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        You admitted as much

Good thing you did too, because it's pretty easy to deduce. Gophers play more games on TV and have a lot more viewers.

Comment

Dear UND - Hope you enjoy watching the games in HD this weekend. You're welcome, it's our pleasure. I guess we just take watching games in HD for granted.

Sincerely
                          The 'State of Hockey'

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            I was going to vote for one of these jerseys as being the best of all time, but after much deliberation I decided they all suck.

http://sioux-jersey.com/#/jersey-tournament/4572124431
                            How is the '86-'87 white losing to the '06-'07 black? I didn't think UND fans could be any lamer.

And sadly JDUBBs has left his mark (stain?) in another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mnpokecheck View Post
                              Dear UND - Hope you enjoy watching the games in HD this weekend. You're welcome, it's our pleasure. I guess we just take watching games in HD for granted.

Sincerely
                              The 'State of Hockey'
                              I'm not sure why North Dakota would write that letter to the university, but more proof that North Dakota is the "State of Hockey"!!!
                              North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                How is the '86-'87 white losing to the '06-'07 black? I didn't think UND fans could be any lamer.

And sadly JDUBBs has left his mark (stain?) in another thread.
                                I don't know...I voted for the '86-'87 whites (one of my favorite jerseys in UND history). But, that sort of thing happens when you're the most followed team in north america
                                North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                                X