Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    Yeah, but that's Dubya's bit...don't take it away from him...he has literally nothing else.
    So that makes it a tradition, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Ohhhh Snap! What will FS23 do if his bit gets proven wrong?
      Be forced to admit it really isn't a bit, but a veil that he's using to try and disguise his true feelings on the subject: bitterness, envy, and anger?

I'm guessing having to admit the University of Minnesota is the more widely followed, more popular program makes FS23 feel like the little girl who didn't get kissed. Embrace the jealousy and envy FS23

Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 01-17-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
        You and others stated over and over that they were the most followed team in North America, not the most followed North American team. There is a difference.
        They are the most followed North American team and the most followed team in North America...the following is that big
        North Dakota
        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
            Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!
            I suppose the fact that we have the largest fanbase is likely a result because we're a hockey-first state. Hmm...maybe North Dakota should call itself..."The State of Hockey"
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

" My eyes are burnt and bleeding and all that looks like a monkey on a silver bar..." ( 81 poop hatch ) I think t hat herein lies the crux of the biscuit: this ought to be one heluva weekend of hockey with two large, passionate fanbases filled with tradition. I second that of one of you icky, yet respected Sioux fans that the two teams at full strength is what I think we all want. May the harder working team sweep ( at home ,of course ) Go Gophers Oh and p.s. Mr. JDUBBS.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's going to be ok.
              You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

• Originally posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
                Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CgRAZY PILLS!
                So, they only have one thing to do up there, but Minnesota still has more people playing and watching hockey in Minnesota per capita?

I think you're wrong. They do have other things to do but play and watch hockey (who knows what those things are), or else they would have more people than Minnesota does watching and playing the sport.

Minnesota is a bigger hockey area (even on a per capita basis) and the Gophers are the more widely followed program. Those are just the facts

Comment

Umm, that's not fair. They also like to admire their tree...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg******

You watch any hoops this week?

Comment

I had a guess of why this thread had two more pages when I last checked and I was right.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      Umm, that's not fair. They also like to admire their tree...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg******

You watch any hoops this week?
                      *Sigh* I actually only watched the first 10 minutes before going to work. Disgusting. Wisconsin plays the same style of basketball as they do hockey. I guess that is required when you have 10 white guys on the team. It definitely works for them though. The sad thing is, this post is as relevant to the thread topic as the others have been in this thread.

Comment

Do I have to sit in the corner now?

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                          Apparently I did hit a nerve of some sort because FS23 keeps repeating this nonsense despite being proven unequivocally wrong.
                          I'll ask again, when and where was this proven wrong much less unequivocally wrong?
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            Apparently not that many, otherwise they'd be the most followed North American hockey team instead of North Dakota.
                            Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.
                            Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                            Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
                              Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.
                              http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.c...-facepalm1.jpg

Comment

The best part of UND being the most followed hockey team in North America? It gets gopher fan's panties all in a twist... I think it cuts of circulation to their girly-parts.

Comment

Working...
                                X