Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    So, you admit UND has a smaller following? That's all I needed to hear. Thanks
    This is why you are so seldom correct on this board. You do not comprehend what people are talking about. Sad.

I wouldn't say Minnesota is stupid, Happy. They just have a different outlook on TV coverage then UND does. That doesn't necessarily make them stupid.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      I don't think its just you. It kind of reminds me of the old Springer show episodes when someone tried to say something serious to a guest and the audience would chant "Go to Oprah!" You're taking a bit a little too seriously and defending against it too hard.
      Yeah, but that's Dubya's bit...don't take it away from him...he has literally nothing else.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I was going to vote for one of these jerseys as being the best of all time, but after much deliberation I decided they all suck.

http://sioux-jersey.com/#/jersey-tournament/4572124431
        Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
          I was going to vote for one of these jerseys as being the best of all time, but after much deliberation I decided they all suck.

http://sioux-jersey.com/#/jersey-tournament/4572124431
          It's only the old jerseys of the most followed team in North America!

It was also voted the best jersey in all of North America as well...can't say I'm surprised given our following

http://www.thehockeynews.com/article...B_OEM_ID=13500
          North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            I don't think its just you. It kind of reminds me of the old Springer show episodes when someone tried to say something serious to a guest and the audience would chant "Go to Oprah!" You're taking a bit a little too seriously and defending against it too hard.
            Fair enough.

Comment

But are they the most followed team in the universe? Then come talk.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                But are they the most followed team in the universe? Then come talk.
                I'm curious what non-North American hockey team would be followed more?
                North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  Well, that and there are so many of us because we have the largest hockey following in North America.
                  Only North America? Not the whole Universe?

Edit: dam it San Tropez beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                    Only North America? Not the whole Universe?
                    I'm waiting to hear back from SanTropez...they just might be
                    North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                      I'm not fishing. Anyone who suggests UND has a larger following clearly doesn't understand the vast difference in TV following between the two teams.

The Gophers have more games televised and Gopher games get much higher TV ratings. Do you disagree Wes?
                      Do you work in TV, because I would really like to know where you got the Neilsen Ratings for Sioux games and Gopher games. If you do have these ratings, please post them here.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        I'm curious what non-North American hockey team would be followed more?
                        There are many Gopher Hockey fans in our universe, not just North America.

Comment

There are many Gopher fans in our universe, not just North America.
                          Apparently not that many, otherwise they'd be the most followed North American hockey team instead of North Dakota.
                          North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            Apparently not that many, otherwise they'd be the most followed North American hockey team instead of North Dakota.
                            Apparently I did hit a nerve of some sort because FS23 keeps repeating this nonsense despite being proven unequivocally wrong. Perhaps his displeasure with reality has caused him to slip into make-believe land?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              You and others stated over and over that they were the most followed team in North America, not the most followed North American team. There is a difference.

Comment

You and others stated over and over that they were the most followed team in North America, not the most followed North American team. There is a difference.
                                Ohhhh Snap! What will FS23 do if his bit gets proven wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X