Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Then why the smaller TV deal with less viewership?
    Exclusivity.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Then why the smaller TV deal with less viewership?
      Because US broadcasts are not played in Canada. I'm surprised that TSN doesn't carry UND games.
      Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
      Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post
        Because US broadcasts are not played in Canada. I'm surprised that TSN doesn't carry UND games.
        UND is working on a deal with CBC to pre-empt HNIC when they play at home.
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

with less viewership?
          Because UND fans actually go to the games?
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            You seriously couldn't be any slower. They are messing with you and you don't even know it.

Give it a rest already.
            Why the fan on fan hate from you guys? I didn't bring it up. I'm just pointing out they are wrong. Do you disagree with me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Exclusivity.
              No exclusivity clause until next year. And still doesn't explain the smaller TV ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                I was just responding to the multiple posts you have made about TV and HD and all that jazz. I don't care what you want to bring up or respond to. My post was just merely a suggestion because that particular insult isn't working. You are free to continue if you choose. Who am I to stop you?
                I understand what you're saying now. Yeah, maybe a new approach is neccessary

Comment

No exclusivity clause until next year. And still doesn't explain the smaller TV ratings.
                  No, silly. Exclusivity as in UND purposefully limits the footprint of their TV deal and takes less money. Therefore those who are granted the wondrous opportunity to watch UND hockey are part of an exclusive club. Unlike Minnesota, where they let just anyone watch their games on TV, UND is very selective.
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                    Because UND fans actually go to the games?
                    More do than Gopher fans, that's true. Gophers have a smaller capacity arena though too. Though, Gophers also make more money off hockey than UND does too, so no need for a bigger venue when you pack in 10,000 fans, have more people watching the games on TV than any other program, and rake in more dough than any other program

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      Well, that and there are so many of us because we have the largest hockey following in North America.
                      I think you need a new bit. This one is getting old. Or does it just seem that way because so many of you are posting the same thing because you have the largest following in North America?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        No, silly. Exclusivity as in UND purposefully limits the footprint of their TV deal and takes less money. Therefore those who are granted the wondrous opportunity to watch UND hockey are part of an exclusive club. Unlike Minnesota, where they let just anyone watch their games on TV, UND is very selective.
                        So, you admit UND has a smaller following? That's all I needed to hear. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Exactly. This explains why North Dakota has the biggest following in North America. Everybody wants what they can only dream of having.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                            I think you need a new bit. This one is getting old. Or does it just seem that way because so many of you are posting the same thing because you have te largest following in North America?
                            Now you're getting it!
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Why the fan on fan hate from you guys? I didn't bring it up. I'm just pointing out they are wrong. Do you disagree with me?
                              I don't think its just you. It kind of reminds me of the old Springer show episodes when someone tried to say something serious to a guest and the audience would chant "Go to Oprah!" You're taking a bit a little too seriously and defending against it too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                and Stupid. Don't forget they are stupid.
                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Working...
                                X