This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
    No one is biting on this one. Try something new.
    I'm not fishing. Anyone who suggests UND has a larger following clearly doesn't understand the vast difference in TV following between the two teams.

The Gophers have more games televised and Gopher games get much higher TV ratings. Do you disagree Wes?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I see my fellow Gopher fans are forcing me to agree with Badger and Whioux fans again. Please stop.
      I agree. Not even in the same stratosphere. Minnesota's loss was a far bigger upset unfortunately. To say otherwise would be as untruthful as saying UND has a bigger following than Minnesota.

Comment

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        I'm not fishing. Anyone who suggests UND has a larger following clearly doesn't understand the vast difference in TV following between the two teams.

The Gophers have more games televised and Gopher games get much higher TV ratings. Do you disagree Wes?
        I don't really care. The fact that you are even commenting on the "largest following in North America" comments it exactly what they wanted!

There are people elsewhere who claim when UND comes to Mariucci it is 70/30 Gopher fans to UND fans. Do you agree with that, JDUBBS?
        "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I see my fellow Gopher fans are forcing me to agree with Badger and Whioux fans again. Please stop.
          Hey, I was just pointing out the numbers. You can't argue with simple math.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
            Hey, I was just pointing out the numbers. You can't argue with simple math.
            A lot of people would have a lot fewer posts on this board if that were true.
            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              I'm assuming this is another one of your made-up rankings that you created.
              It's a relatively simple formula that involves counting. It's not for most Gopher fans.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                I don't really care. The fact that you are even commenting on the "largest following in North America" comments it exactly what they wanted!

There are people elsewhere who claim when UND comes to Mariucci it is 70/30 Gopher fans to UND fans. Do you agree with that, JDUBBS?
                I didn't bring it up (read back). I am responding to posts.

Is that ok with you Wes? Please, tell me which topics I am and am not allowed to respond to. While you're at it, explain why it was me you singled out when I didn't bring up the discussion. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  It's a relatively simple formula that involves counting. It's not for most Gopher fan.
                  Then clearly you can't count

Comment

I didn't bring it up (read back). I am responding to posts.

Is that ok with you Wes? Please, tell me which topics I am and am not allowed to respond to. While you're at it, explain why it was me you singled out when I didn't bring up the discussion. Thanks.
                    I was just responding to the multiple posts you have made about TV and HD and all that jazz. I don't care what you want to bring up or respond to. My post was just merely a suggestion because that particular insult isn't working. You are free to continue if you choose. Who am I to stop you?
                    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                      I was just responding to the multiple posts you have made about TV and HD and all that jazz. I don't care what you want to bring up or respond to. My post was just merely a suggestion because that particular insult isn't working. You are free to continue if you choose. Who am I to stop you?
                      Not too many insults thrown around this place work but that hasn't stopped very many. Except for the ones thrown at whioux because many of those are true since their team is terrrrrible.
                      Last edited by Tiggsy; 01-17-2013, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                        Not too many insults thrown around this place work. Except for the ones thrown at whioux because many of those are true since their team is terrrrrible.
                        Well, that and there are so many of us because we have the largest hockey following in North America.
                        North Dakota
                        National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Then clearly you can't count
                          You seriously couldn't be any slower. They are messing with you and you don't even know it.

Give it a rest already.
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                            Well, that and there are so many of us because we have the largest hockey following in North America.
                            Then why the smaller TV deal with less viewership?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              Hopefully he'll suit up. Haula is a fun player to watch. It appears that both teams could be full strength for this series, as Derek Rodwell is back skating. It would be nice to see these two squads go at it full strength.
                              Agreed. I'd like to see both teams at full strength seeing that this will be the final regular season series between these clubs for a while. I still can't believe they won't be playing each other every year for the next 4 years. It's starting to sink in
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

saw this on another forum- "dubay and zulgad are doing their 9-noon show tomorrow at the new buffalo wild wings next to the U of M campus. think doors open at 8am and theyre giving away a couple tickets to the saturday game

Comment

Working...
                                X