PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

captain beefheart
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
" My eyes are burnt and bleeding and all that looks like a monkey on a silver bar..." ( 81 poop hatch ) I think t hat herein lies the crux of the biscuit: this ought to be one heluva weekend of hockey with two large, passionate fanbases filled with tradition. I second that of one of you icky, yet respected Sioux fans that the two teams at full strength is what I think we all want. May the harder working team sweep ( at home ,of course ) Go Gophers Oh and p.s. Mr. JDUBBS.... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's going to be ok.:):cool:

JDUBBS1280
01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CgRAZY PILLS!

So, they only have one thing to do up there, but Minnesota still has more people playing and watching hockey in Minnesota per capita?

I think you're wrong. They do have other things to do but play and watch hockey (who knows what those things are), or else they would have more people than Minnesota does watching and playing the sport.

Minnesota is a bigger hockey area (even on a per capita basis) and the Gophers are the more widely followed program. Those are just the facts :)

Gurtholfin
01-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

Umm, that's not fair. They also like to admire their tree...

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg

You watch any hoops this week? :D:p

Biddco
01-17-2013, 04:55 PM
I had a guess of why this thread had two more pages when I last checked and I was right.

HoosierBBall_GopherHockey
01-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Umm, that's not fair. They also like to admire their tree...

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Tree.jpg

You watch any hoops this week? :D:p

*Sigh* I actually only watched the first 10 minutes before going to work. Disgusting. Wisconsin plays the same style of basketball as they do hockey. I guess that is required when you have 10 white guys on the team. It definitely works for them though. The sad thing is, this post is as relevant to the thread topic as the others have been in this thread. :p

SanTropez
01-17-2013, 05:12 PM
Maybe UND fans would like to admit that Minnesota has the largest fanbase in North America because then, by default, we also have the most morons in ours? FS23 keeps repeating it BECAUSE YOU GUYS KEEP RESPONDING TO IT! SHUT UP, ENOUGH ALREADY JDUBBS/SANTROPEZ! WHO CARES ABOUT NORTH DAKOTA? THEY ONLY HAVE ONE THING TO DO THERE, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. HOCKEY? MORE HOCKEY? ONLY HOCKEY? THEY'RE THE SAME THING! DOESN'T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

Do I have to sit in the corner now?

Dirty
01-17-2013, 05:26 PM
Apparently I did hit a nerve of some sort because FS23 keeps repeating this nonsense despite being proven unequivocally wrong.

I'll ask again, when and where was this proven wrong much less unequivocally wrong?

gopheritall
01-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Apparently not that many, otherwise they'd be the most followed North American hockey team instead of North Dakota. :p:D:D
Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.

01-17-2013, 05:33 PM
Where is this coming from? UND is not the most followed hockey team in North America. Keep the faith though. You will need it this weekend.

http://hotnerdgirl.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/double-facepalm1.jpg

willythekid
01-17-2013, 05:34 PM
The best part of UND being the most followed hockey team in North America? It gets gopher fan's panties all in a twist... I think it cuts of circulation to their girly-parts.:p

Fighting Sioux 23

http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com/event/article/id/34973/

I'm not sure how being the most followed team in North America will help this weekend, but thanks for the encouragement! :p:D:D

Dirty

Do you have any proof this isn't true either? Or are you just Don Adaming it like JDubbs is?

Fighting Sioux 23
The best part of UND being the most followed hockey team in North America? It gets gopher fan's panties all in a twist... I think it cuts of circulation to their girly-parts.:p

It certainly is fun watching those who take it so seriously get all riled up about it. :p:D:D

willythekid
01-17-2013, 05:36 PM
http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com/event/article/id/34973/

I'm not sure how being the most followed team in North America will help this weekend, but thanks for the encouragement! :p:D:D

It's going to help because we are also the best traveling fanbase in North America...

Fighting Sioux 23
01-17-2013, 05:38 PM
It's going to help because we are also the best traveling fanbase in North America...

That's true. Our enormous, world-class, largest, most followed fanbase does make quite a bit of noise wherever the universally beloved North Dakota program takes the ice. :p:D:D

01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
That's true. Our enormous, world-class, largest, most followed fanbase does make quite a bit of noise wherever the universally beloved North Dakota program takes the ice. :p:D:D

You should stop putting those :p :D :D in. It's clear no one is catching on anyways.

Fighting Sioux 23
01-17-2013, 05:44 PM
You should stop putting those :p :D :D in. It's clear no one is catching on anyways.

But it shows how much fun I am having with this. :)

:p:D:D

Lawson_lunatic27
01-17-2013, 05:52 PM
Was a lurker for quite a while. But lets be honest here... how far back in post history do you suppose a person would have to look back to figure out people feel a certain way about JDUBBS? Hell- I am a slack-jawed, redneck, breathe through my mouth, Olive Garden loving, **** in the elevator, Sioux fan... and I "figgered it out quicker 'n a Minnesoturite cud rape a purdy lil goat".

This is the funniest reply to a thread about college hockey in all of North America

JDUBBS1280
01-17-2013, 05:54 PM

The joke is on you for thinking he isn't being serious.

It's eating him up inside, which is why he keeps repeating himself over and over again :D

gopheritall
01-17-2013, 05:56 PM
Do you have any proof this isn't true either? Or are you just Don Adaming it like JDubbs is?
They aren't even #1 in college hockey. If the only people that follow a team are game attendance then just see NCAA attendance results for 2002-2011 on USCHO. If people that follow a team might also watch them on TV please see TV ratings forever.

P.S. I get it is a shtick and that the only thing that UND has is to compare itself to is the Gophers. It is sad really. They are losing their yardstick.