Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    ...perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans...
    The same, "1/10 as whiny" fanbase that's been complaining about the reffing of a series that hasn't even been played yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      The same, "1/10 as whiny" fanbase that's been complaining about the reffing of a series that hasn't even been played yet?
      Tough time to agree with a gopher fan...but - yeah - the pre-emptive ref blaming at SS is pretty brutal.
      I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Comment

I'll take your word on that since I only browse Sioux Sports while you obviously keep meticulous records of its' going-ons.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          It's funny how Gopher fans like to compare the Yale-North Dakota game with the Holy Cross-Minnesota game. The Holy Cross game was epic in that it signaled a change in college hockey and that any team could beat anyone. The Yale-North Dakota game simply spared North Dakota from getting their *** kicked by BC one more time.
          Do not forgot the UNH game in 2009!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I know, we have a lot of catching up to do...

Just went and caught up at the thread on GPL...we're farther behind than I though...
            Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 01-16-2013, 06:22 PM.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Hopefully if UM scores 75 goals per night they spread it around I would hate to see the damage done to a few goof players shoulders after jersey popping more than 10 times in 2 nights even with the handles that come with their jerseys!
              "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
              Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
              The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
              Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I know, we have a lot of catching up to do...

Just went and caught up at the thread on GPL...we're farther behind than I though...
                Laughing at you does not equal whining.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Do not forgot the UNH game in 2009!
                  Or Michigan in 2011. That was was the 21st best team of all time. The Holy Cross loss seems to pale in comparison now. I mean the 21st best team of all time losing to a low #2 seed. That has to be pretty historic. Or a historic choke job. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    I'll take your word on that since I only browse Sioux Sports while you obviously keep meticulous records of its' going-ons.
                    Most opposing fans are obsessed with the Sioux being the great tradition they have and all.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

A Sioux/Goofer thread wouldn't be complete without this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=isJ2I2BNkV0

Always a favorite.
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

I'll take this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mills View Post
                          Or Michigan in 2011. That was was the 21st best team of all time. The Holy Cross loss seems to pale in comparison now. I mean the 21st best team of all time losing to a low #2 seed. That has to be pretty historic. Or a historic choke job. Right?
                          Michigan was the #5 overall in that tournament...UND was the #2. Holy Cross was the #15 seed (and was only in because of an autobid) and MN was the #2 overall seed. How exactly does it pale in comparison?

Simple math.

Not a good start, Mills, not a good start. smh
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                            A Sioux/Goofer thread wouldn't be complete without this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=isJ2I2BNkV0

Always a favorite.
                            I was waiting for it!!
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Okay, everybody take it easy...

How are the SRO tix at Marriucci?
                              Next, parking.

and please, be civil...
                              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                                Okay, everybody take it easy...

How are the SRO tix at Marriucci?
                                Next, parking.

and please, be civil...
                                You should become well acquainted with the folks on all 4 sides.
                                And if you can find a decent place to stand, wait till the game is over to go take a leak...

Comment

Working...
                                X