Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Hey remember that Tyler Hirsch guy? Whatever happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
      *****http://comments20.com/Recados/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Funny-Rednecks-3.jpg******

Whioux fan getting all ready to come down to the big city to see some Hockey.

I've probably already grabbed many of the hillbilly photos that you'll find on Google and done this to them...

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Sioux_poop.jpg******

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/Sioux_Date.jpg******

Comment

*****http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxGoHome.jpg******

Comment

Nicely done Gurt!

Can you do one with some hicks at Olive Garden now? you know like real life up in GF.

Comment

aww I hurt someone's feelings with a naked guy on a toilet cuz it's NSFW and got neg-repped... classic.

Must not be a Whioux fan though, they don't actually work.

Comment

aww I hurt someone's feelings with a naked guy on a toilet cuz it's NSFW and got neg-repped... classic.

Darn right. Nothing better than collecting a check for watching Judge Judy and Food Network. All made possible by suckers like you who actually go to work and foolishly pay their taxes.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Nicely done Gurt!

Can you do one with some hicks at Olive Garden now? you know like real life up in GF.
                  A shameful waste to see a Badger fan with that much talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                    Tradition? North Dakota has more players in the NHL, better players in the NHL (Parise, Toews, Oshie), more championships, a better arena, and better fans. I would say that's what tradition is all about..
                    Haha.... I mock Dubbsy for saying UND has no tradition, and what do you know, a UND fan gives me a lecture on UND's "tradition".

News flash - I don't care. Both schools have plenty to be proud of. Argue with JDolt about it. I would wager you're as clueless as he is.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      A shameful waste to see a Badger fan with that much talent.
                      The man does have talent. I'll give him that.
                      @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                      On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                      High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                        Haha.... I mock Dubbsy for saying UND has no tradition, and what do you know, a UND fan gives me a lecture on UND's "tradition".

News flash - I don't care. Both schools have plenty to be proud of. Argue with JDolt about it. I would wager you're as clueless as he is.
                        The whioux have their own Jdubbs. good for them!

Hmm... I seem to be getting sucked into the agrument over on ss.com. Probably need to step out while I still can.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

Not sure anyone would bet with you on such obvious odds...

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                            To be fair, we are like-minded universities.
                            I'll admit I have never seen a UND/SCSU game. So maybe it's closer than I know. So maybe we're not that far away from seeing the same type of antics from whioux in a typical whioux/gopher game.

Comment

I got neg repped for way less than that and the bastard doesn't even sign it. And I have no idea what this person has against my non-existent daughter! LOL!!!!!
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                I got neg repped for way less than that and the bastard doesn't even sign it. And I have no idea what this person has against my non-existent daughter! LOL!!!!!
                                Your unborn daughter is already hotter than his, which inevitably means he'll start wanting to sleep with your daughter instead of his own. It's only natural.

Comment

Working...
                                X