This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

Looking past whioux?
    There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
      Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.
      Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.
      Last edited by Dirty; 01-16-2013, 10:07 AM.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
          UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.
          lulz all around
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            Heh... where to even start. When the b1g is at the X, not a chance. Maybe in the off years when it's off in some other location. Shouldn't take too long to realize it should have a permanent home at the X. The Final Five did the same thing.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.
            Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.
            No problem! I do my best.

Comment

Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.
              Good question. Why do you guys constantly whine? I don't really know.
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                lulz all around
                Understatement of the year.
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

It's a good thing that the NHL is starting soon, then all the gopher fans can quit whining about how UND is the most followed team in North America. But luckily for them, they are by nature gopher fans, which means they will find countless other things to whine about.
                  Last edited by willythekid; 01-16-2013, 11:45 AM.

Comment

*****http://comments20.com/Recados/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Funny-Rednecks-3.jpg******

Whioux fan getting all ready to come down to the big city to see some Hockey.

Comment

You've got another thing coming if you think I'm putting pants on. This ain't no wedding or anything.
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level.
                        To be fair, we are like-minded universities.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          I really don't think you know what tradition means.
                          Tradition? North Dakota has more players in the NHL, better players in the NHL (Parise, Toews, Oshie), more championships, a better arena, and better fans. I would say that's what tradition is all about..

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                            Tradition? North Dakota has more players in the NHL, better players in the NHL (Parise, Toews, Oshie), more championships, a better arena, and better fans. I would say that's what tradition is all about..
                            Yeah, but is your p**is bigger than his? That's what this whole arguments about, right?
                            "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
                              Yes we all LOVE to HATE YOU. and love to see the Whiox Fail in EVERY big game :-) That is what we love.
                              Failing in a big game? Like against Holy Cross, no wait that game was a gimme. Considering the Goofers were the number 1 overall seed that year weren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxForever7 View Post
                                Failing in a big game? Like against Holy Cross, no wait that game was a gimme. Considering the Goofers were the number 1 overall seed that year weren't they?

Nope. Badgers were #1, Gophers #2.

Still a huge fail though...

Comment

Working...
                                X