PDA

View Full Version : North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

gopher wes
01-15-2013, 04:12 PM
That's SCSU fans you dumb SOB. UND fans wear leather jackets. God, Gopher fans don't know anything.
That's not true! If there is one thing you guys have taught us Gopher fans, it's that 7 > 5. This much we now know!

Slap Shot
01-15-2013, 04:37 PM
This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux (http://www.thedailygopher.com/2013/1/15/3878960/tale-of-the-tape-minnesota-gopher-hockey-vs-und-fighting-whioux)

He did however forget to mention the impending 75 PP goals. :mad:

Gurtholfin
01-15-2013, 04:39 PM
They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

http://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg

Are u sure these guys are UND fans? They're not wearing snowmobile jackets.

Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg

firstpusk
01-15-2013, 04:45 PM
This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux (http://www.thedailygopher.com/2013/1/15/3878960/tale-of-the-tape-minnesota-gopher-hockey-vs-und-fighting-whioux)

"Nickname

Minnesota: Golden Gophers

North Dakota: Funny story, but they no longer have one

Advantage Minnesota: Hahahaha"

IALTO

Dirty
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM

He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
Minnesota: 1
North Dakota: 0
Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!

Slap Shot
01-15-2013, 05:02 PM
He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
Minnesota: 1
North Dakota: 0
Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!

Guy was obviously sleeping when he forgot that one.

burd
01-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

http://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg

It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.

Slap Shot
01-15-2013, 06:53 PM
It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.

Leave your fantasies out of it.

SanTropez
01-16-2013, 07:55 AM
I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.

Tiggsy
01-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Oh it's a brave new world for tGoofs after not making the NCAAs for three years and missing the F5 for two they make it the tourney and the fans are all **** and vinegar, carry on and hope the fair weather doesn't change for the fans.

Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.

Looking past whioux?

icehawk
01-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

Looking past whioux?
There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.

Dirty
01-16-2013, 10:02 AM

Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.

cross cheque
01-16-2013, 10:03 AM

UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.

dxmnkd316
01-16-2013, 10:11 AM
UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.

lulz all around

Tiggsy
01-16-2013, 11:23 AM

Heh... where to even start. When the b1g is at the X, not a chance. Maybe in the off years when it's off in some other location. Shouldn't take too long to realize it should have a permanent home at the X. The Final Five did the same thing.

Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.

Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.

There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.

No problem! I do my best. :)

Dirty
01-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.

Good question. Why do you guys constantly whine? I don't really know.

mnstate0fhockey
01-16-2013, 11:34 AM
lulz all around

Understatement of the year.

willythekid
01-16-2013, 11:39 AM
It's a good thing that the NHL is starting soon, then all the gopher fans can quit whining about how UND is the most followed team in North America. But luckily for them, they are by nature gopher fans, which means they will find countless other things to whine about.

SanTropez
01-16-2013, 11:40 AM
http://comments20.com/Recados/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Funny-Rednecks-3.jpg

Whioux fan getting all ready to come down to the big city to see some Hockey.

Dirty
01-16-2013, 11:44 AM
You've got another thing coming if you think I'm putting pants on. This ain't no wedding or anything.