This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true.

In fact, if it were true you probably wouldn't need to repeat it over and over.

Unless of course you want to come off as a complete jerk off like Dubbsy does.
    I didn't realize you were the jerk police but now that I know I'll make sure I'm more careful with my smear campaigns so you are less likely to catch and convict me.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      I didn't realize you were the jerk police but now that I know I'll make sure I'm more careful with my smear campaigns so you are less likely to catch and convict me.
      *****http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8210/laetchrishansenst.jpg******
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post

@MNState0fHockey on Twitter
        On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
        High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• You never know where or when Chris Hansen will pop up, he's like a ghost with a camera!
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
            More fans on FSN watch the gophers than the whole population of grand forks.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              What's that Wes Mantooth?

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                The whole population of Grand Forks is at the UND game.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  Yeah, the championships over Brock Hall and the Wisconsin Dairy Association teams are still championships, and should be counted as such.
                  Gotta love a Dipsy Doo sighting.

These games can't come soon enough, but then like Christmas to a kid it will be over before you know it and you're left thinking about next year. In this case probably four years from now.

UND is going to come into this fare more jacked up than the Gophers while Minnesota can rest easy. Minnesota already knows they're the superior team with better coaching, fans, colors, cheerleaders, concessionaires, parking spaces and they have no Canadians with effeminate first names. Sadly UND is responsible for global warming, inflation, the ruination of The Office and 53% of the endangered species list. Because of that UND will run around trying to hit everything it can, missing and drawing penalty after penalty in frustration. The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

These games can't come soon enough, but then like Christmas to a kid it will be over before you know it and you're left thinking about next year. In this case probably four years from now.

UND is going to come into this fare more jacked up than the Gophers while Minnesota can rest easy. Minnesota already knows they're the superior team with better coaching, fans, colors, cheerleaders, concessionaires, parking spaces and they have no Canadians with effeminate first names. Sadly UND is responsible for global warming, inflation, the ruination of The Office and 53% of the endangered species list. Because of that UND will run around trying to hit everything it can, missing and drawing penalty after penalty in frustration. The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.
                    53%? We're responsible for more than that!
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.
                      Only 75?
                      "My greatest achievement."
                      Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Another reason to hate North Dakota.
                        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

RinkPig, are you the same cool guy who used to frequent the Star Tribune's Gopher Hockey articles?

Comment

It's gonna be a massacre of those pesky rodents this weekend I tell ya.

*****http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HdfBqN6mK4k/TqeyCQVLhzI/AAAAAAAABk8/OpSZmLlo-wE/s1600/dead+gophers.JPG******
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                              RinkPig, are you the same cool guy who used to frequent the Star Tribune's Gopher Hockey articles?
                              Oooooo! It looks like we might have a love connection here! Where's Chuck Wollery when you need him?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                                Pretty sure it is...
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X