Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Mascots, and whether a team has one or not.
    It does suck that we lost the ability to use our mascot. So I can't blame you for pushing that button. But it might sting more if it came from someone who has a good/cool/not super retarted mascot. Its debateable which is worse; the fact that we were forced to lose ours, or the fact that MN actually picked an animal that barely makes a 'thwump' when you run it over, and is stupid enough to not get run over in the first place. Wait...I guess I am sure which is worse after all.
    Blades of grass tremble at the sight of gophers. "Oh sht! Here comes a gopher! **** these roots! Hide the seeds! First dandelions, now this! WHY God WHY?!
    Last edited by Brick Tamland; 01-14-2013, 02:58 PM.
    I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
      It does suck that we lost the ability to use our mascot. So I can't blame you for pushing that button. But it might sting more if it came from someone who has a good/cool/not super retarted mascot. Its debateable which is worse that fact that we were forced to lose ours, or the fact that MN actually picked an animal that barely makes a 'thwump' when you run it over and is stupid enough to not get run over in the first place. Wait...I guess I am sure which is worse after all.
      Blades of grass tremble at the sight of gophers. "Oh sht! Here comes a gopher! **** these roots! Hide the seeds! First dandelions, now this! WHY God WHY?!
      I think YOU'RE "retarted"

LOL!!!!
      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Tamland View Post
        It does suck that we lost the ability to use our mascot. So I can't blame you for pushing that button. But it might sting more if it came from someone who has a good/cool/not super retarted mascot. Its debateable which is worse that fact that we were forced to lose ours, or the fact that MN actually picked an animal that barely makes a 'thwump' when you run it over and is stupid enough to not get run over in the first place. Wait...I guess I am sure which is worse after all.
        Silly Whioux fan, don't underestimate the Gopher.

Comment

• No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Silly Whioux fan, don't underestimate the Gopher.

Let's be serious here, the only reason that gopher survived had nothing to do with the gopher itself and everything to do with the complete incompetence of Carl Spackler due to being a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
              No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
              Of course they are. The team with the most tradition gets that.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
                Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true.

In fact, if it were true you probably wouldn't need to repeat it over and over.

Unless of course you want to come off as a complete jerk off like Dubbsy does.
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Exactly right. We don't apologize for having more history and tradition. I've promised not to bog down any more threads with these discussions though, so I'll leave it at that.
                  I really don't think you know what tradition means.

Comment

Really hope Haula is back for this series. He's an important part of this team. Especially the power play. Against Notre Dame I think the Gophers really struggled to gain entry without him. Mike Reilly did alright taking his place, but Haula is so effective on that top unit and I have a feeling special teams are going to be especially important this weekend.

Comment

*****http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/108/fiddlerontheroofm05tevy.jpg******
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

It's Sue week, so RinkPig is in the house to enlighten everyone with his quick quips.
                        (For No Dak fans that means clever sayings. )

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          If you hate the Sioux so much, why do you like us Sioux fans so much?
                          It makes him "cool by association"

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Please no
                          Now you have to Dirty, just for dx's reaction to it.

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          FINALLY. That took forever.
                          I was wondering how long it would take for the 7>5 argument to come up in this thread,page 6 not bad.
                          Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                          Yeah, you know the regulars are shirking their responsibility when someone has to sign up just to get that on the record on page 6.
                          Yeah, I dropped the ball on that one. I didn't mention Holy Cross either. I will go to the box for two minutes and feel shame.

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          “@FSNtylermason: #Gophers hockey tickets for the North Dakota series are selling for over $400 on StubHub: http://t.co/goQcUEaF (h/t @paulrovnak)”
                          I was wondering what the secondary market would be like for this game...

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
                          Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true.

In fact, if it were true you probably wouldn't need to repeat it over and over.

Unless of course you want to come off as a complete jerk off like Dubbsy does.
                          Hang on now. Not even willythekid is in Dubbsy's league, and cross cheque is an amatuer compared to willy.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                            It's Sue week, so RinkPig is in the house to enlighten everyone with his quick quips.
                            (For No Dak fans that means clever sayings. )
                            When do you plan on starting?
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Maybe Jockstock will make an appearance, one can hope.
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

At this rate we're going to need a new thread before Friday.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X