Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colgate & Cornell @ RPI & Union (1/18, 1/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Colgate & Cornell @ RPI & Union (1/18, 1/19)

Originally posted by johnk View Post
    He and every one else with a tiny bit of common sense knew what I meant. He just can't help himself.
    You basically pulled a FlagDUDE08 and didn't make it clear, though.

Comment

He and every one else with a tiny bit of common sense knew what I meant. He just can't help himself.
      Nice, really nice. This is what I get for trying to be helpful and misunderstanding you. Nice attitude.

You know what, John? I apologize.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by ColSkate65 View Post
        Thanks Dr. Will look forward to seeing your goaltender pulled Regards to Jenny; is she still ahead of you in Pick the Standings?
        Yes she is as usual I think the only time I finished ahead of her was when I won the pick the Playoffs contest a few years ago. As far as pulling our goalie-I would not count on it in either game this weekend.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

This whole concept is a great idea but it should have been done for the Sacred Heart game or a different non ECAC tilt.
          Could not agree more. After all these years, I still like my RPI hockey to be loud and raucous.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
            Could not agree more. After all these years, I still like my RPI hockey to be loud and raucous.
            They probably think no students will be back in town so they can get away with it. Are they in for a rude awakening...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              They probably think no students will be back in town so they can get away with it. Are they in for a rude awakening...
              Hope you're right. How about the students coming up with a different cheer that doesn't have the word "suck" in it??

Comment

as most everyone here knows, JL played with the Spink bros. in Cornwall but did you know that Mike Zalewski played with Joe Wilson (Colgate)... John Knisely & Andy Isles (Cornell) on a power house team, the '92 (birthdate) Syracuse Stars AAA. Shane Prince (Bing.Senators) was also on team as was Trevor Mingoia who recently left Union.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                  Hope you're right. How about the students coming up with a different cheer that doesn't have the word "suck" in it??
                  If you're so sharp, why not start one yourself?
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    rik-em...rak-em.....rik-em....ruk-em.....take the puck and really.........fight
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

• Re: Colgate & Cornell @ RPI & Union (1/18, 1/19)

Thanks to WaP's enlightening article, I think something may be coming together in my mind... Did our women's team play during an Autism Awareness game that Colgate did last year? I seem to remember mainly blue (but multi-coloured) jerseys worn by the Colgate team, and one of the few times I've seen where no team had a white or gold coloured uniform (RPI was wearing their road red). I think Colgate still used their goal siren during the game, though (can't remember for sure, as I drank away many memories of that night after getting home in time to watch the men's game). Will there be any special insignia (similar to BU) or a one-time jersey worn by the team on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Thanks to WaP's enlightening article, I think something may be coming together in my mind... Did our women's team play during an Autism Awareness game that Colgate did last year? I seem to remember mainly blue (but multi-coloured) jerseys worn by the Colgate team, and one of the few times I've seen where no team had a white or gold coloured uniform (RPI was wearing their road red). I think Colgate still used their goal siren during the game, though (can't remember for sure, as I drank away many memories of that night after getting home in time to watch the men's game). Will there be any special insignia (similar to BU) or a one-time jersey worn by the team on Friday?
                        I have seen no mention about a patch or one-time jersey, but it wouldn't surprise me. It matters how long this has been in development. We only just heard of it, so it could have been almost spur of the moment.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          as most everyone here knows, JL played with the Spink bros. in Cornwall but did you know that Mike Zalewski played with Joe Wilson (Colgate)... John Knisely & Andy Isles (Cornell) on a power house team, the '92 (birthdate) Syracuse Stars AAA. Shane Prince (Bing.Senators) was also on team as was Trevor Mingoia who recently left Union.
                          Zalewski also played with Knisley in Vernon.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I have seen no mention about a patch or one-time jersey, but it wouldn't surprise me. It matters how long this has been in development. We only just heard of it, so it could have been almost spur of the moment.
                            BTW, just for clarification, Colgate's jersey from last year's women's game looked to have puzzle pieces on it. It was made up of a set of four.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Zalewski also played with Knisley in Vernon.
                              True. Remember the youtube video with Knisely, "diving" into the creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                                rah, rah, ree, kick 'em in the knee.

rah, rah, rass, kick 'em in the other knee?
                                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                                X