Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013 Part II: Mmmm, Iron City Beer!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
    I would love to see Lucia pull a Herbie and run the bat **** and vomit out of them. Tomorrow is a lost cause (cup is gone) might as well get their mind right for BSU and the Playoffs....
    He probably won't, but not a bad idea. This team certainly deserves it. Sounds like Lucia was pretty hot post game.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gophers 2012-2013 Part II: Mmmm, Iron City Beer!

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      He probably won't, but not a bad idea. This team certainly deserves it. Sounds like Lucia was pretty hot post game.
      I hope he was, but who really knows since BTN does not know what a post or pre game show....
      - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
      Go you Green and White
      Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight with all your might!
      Rah! Rah! Rah!
      We are here to cheer you
      We are out to win your fame,
      So, Go Bemidji Beavers
      Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
        I hope he was, but who really knows since BTN does not know what a post or pre game show....
        Apparently he told the AM1500 interviewer that if he were in the stands tonight, he would've booed, too. Yeah.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I would love to see Lucia pull a Herbie and run the bat **** and vomit out of them. Tomorrow is a lost cause (cup is gone) might as well get their mind right for BSU and the Playoffs....
          They've had months to get their mind right for the regular season and have failed. They're not going to get it right in the playoffs. It just not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Apparently he told the AM1500 interviewer that if he were in the stands tonight, he would've booed, too. Yeah.
            I asked this in another thread, but in all honesty, is Lucia sick again???? I mean he showed ZERO emotion tonight.

Go Bemidji Beavers
            Go you Green and White
            Go Bemidji Beavers
            Rah! Rah! Rah!
            We are here to cheer you
            So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by GopherBigGuy911 View Post
              I asked this in another thread, but in all honesty, is Lucia sick again???? I mean he showed ZERO emotion tonight.
              Unless he's mad at the refs, I don't see him show that much emotion on a regular basis.

Exception: if a fan insults his son when the arena is deathly quiet or if Frazee screws up. Then it's tDon Death Stare.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Read it in the GPL game summary, and Oftos said it was as "angry and honest" as he can remember Lucia.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Read it in the GPL game summary, and Oftos said it was as "angry and honest" as he can remember Lucia.
                  Well good.... I hope it was. I still want the rink crew to be scraping vomit off the ice in 4 hours. They need to be broken down and rebuilt - their mind is in lala land.

Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Go you Green and White
                  Go Bemidji Beavers
                  Rah! Rah! Rah!
                  We are here to cheer you
                  So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Well good.... I hope it was. I still want the rink crew to be scraping vomit off the ice in 4 hours. They need to be broken down and rebuilt - their mind is in lala land.
                    I agree man.

Comment

OK.
                      Color me concerned.

Comment

Good to hear Lucia was livid, but that should have happened already. Not spearing him so much, but this wasn't the first game of late in which they were less than stellar. Never mind the crowd was really into it at the beginning and wanted nothing more than to keep that up, but the team let them down. You shouldn't need your coach to get you jacked for the opportunity before them.

Comment

I listened to the postgame interview. I've honestly heard him much more angry in the past than he was in the broadcast. He was basically monotone, but laid out a fair assessment of the teams lack of energy and execution. His time to intervene was during the game though not afterwards in the locker room. He should have called a TO and regrouped.

Comment

Originally posted by HarleyMC View Post
                            I listened to the postgame interview. I've honestly heard him much more angry in the past than he was in the broadcast. He was basically monotone, but laid out a fair assessment of the teams lack of energy and execution. His time to intervene was during the game though not afterwards in the locker room. He should have called a TO and regrouped.
                            Yup

Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Go you Green and White
                            Go Bemidji Beavers
                            Rah! Rah! Rah!
                            We are here to cheer you
                            So, Go Bemidji Beavers

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                              OK.
                              Color me concerned.
                              Me too.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                                Me too.
                                Not concerned.

*****http://i117.***********.com/albums/o54/brandonggaddy/******/nope.gif******

Comment

Working...
                                X