X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Depending on who you ask, four. I agree with the mice on the second no goal, though. I don't even think it crossed the line.
    The first disallowed goal was a goal in any league at any level. The goalie skated to the top of the crease and made contact with our forward, who had his back to the keeper. That's a goal 999 times out of 1,000....Seth all but said it in the post game. That is, unless of course you're weating Cherry & white nd have Hicks as a ref.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      There is no such thing as an ugly win when you're in last place and playing nationally ranked teams. W's - of any sort -are all that matter.
      Tell that to Coach.

You are correct in that it doesn't matter how, just how many.

Comment

The first goal was a goal in any league at any level. The goalie skated to the top of the crease and made contact with our forward, who had his back to the keeper. That's a goal 999 times out of 1,000....Seth all but said it in the post game. That is, unless of course you're weating Cherry & white nd have Hicks as a ref.
        Or Hansen...

Comment

Or Hansen...
          Maybe the ECAC can get some refs from the CCHA when it disbands. It would have to be an improvement.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I agree that McGowan has shown a lot of improvement recently, and i didn't have nearly as high an opinion of him as you did originally. I hope that he can keep it up. (I won't choose him in the PtC -- that should help. )
            Wasn't me RB-I was just realying information from outher sources. They have had him highly rated for a long time. I was just waiting for things to come together for him-and it sure seems like they are.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              Wasn't me RB-I was just realying information from outher sources. They have had him highly rated for a long time. I was just waiting for things to come together for him-and it sure seems like they are.
              You may assume that he was fairly solid in the second half of last year, especially given Coach sang his praise a few times. He did battle injury in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Maybe the ECAC can get some refs from the CCHA when it disbands. It would have to be an improvement.
                They'd probably go B1G or BHHC.

Comment

conspiracy
                  It's not a conspiracy anymore when I have proven over and over that this starts from the Dir. of Officiating on down. My reporting on this matter has been groundbreaking. I liked to thank Jason Klump for also telling the truth.
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                    It's not a conspiracy anymore when I have proven over and over that this starts from the Dir. of Officiating on down. My reporting on this matter has been groundbreaking. I liked to thank Jason Klump for also telling the truth.
                    You're starting to sound like a SLU fan.

Comment

The first disallowed goal was a goal in any league at any level. The goalie skated to the top of the crease and made contact with our forward, who had his back to the keeper. That's a goal 999 times out of 1,000....Seth all but said it in the post game. That is, unless of course you're weating Cherry & white nd have Hicks as a ref.
                      Clear and simple-it was a goal. Sometimes if tht happens really late in a game it may not matter as much-but when it happens as it did during this game-the entire flow of the game can be affected. We have been shafted before and we will get shafted in the future. We just have to find a way to get enough offense to score that extra goal per game right now that we need. We are beginning to show that we have the horses adn that we can just keep rolling over lines that can keep pressure on. We really have only played one poor game in the last stretch and that was at UNH against a very good team that we do not match up well with in several respects.

Comment

My rebuttal:

I have a habit of applying standards to everyone. I don't use too many real first names on a message board for privacy purposes unless you regularly volunteer it (like Ralph and Kurt do), in fact some have specifically asked me not to do so, so out of not only respect for privacy but ease of use for me, I just get into the habit of using screen names. If you're broadcasting on the radio or write something on a blog where your real name is used and I wish to make a reference, generally I will use your real name, because that's how you choose to identify yourself on there.

I would prefer that people not use my real name on here unless I choose to volunteer it.
                        Understood-no more will I call you Flag or Flaggy. From now on it is only Mr. Dude or Mr. 08

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          BTW, I don't mind if you use my real first name on here.
                          Thanks Ed. I am going to allow people to use my first name on the thread also. For those of you who don't know it, my name is Doug.
                          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Concur.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                              Thanks Ed. I am going to allow people to use my first name on the thread also. For those of you who don't know it, my name is Doug.
                              I forgot my first name.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                Understood-no more will I call you Flag or Flaggy. From now on it is only Mr. Dude or Mr. 08
                                Actually it is 008. He has a license to kill.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X