X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Why am I now picturing Huggie Bear from Starsky & Hutch ??
    Close.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Not sure if that will happen or not. It won't be by my hand, though, since I'll be posting from here.

One thing that will be nice, though, if they turn the PA announcements down a little bit, it probably won't echo as much, and might actually be understandable, not to say that Al doesn't use good diction, of course...
      I wonder if I should omit the links to the Fight Song and Alma Mater from my first game thread post.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        A dunce cap?
        Glad i saw the little smiley attached to that.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I wonder if I should omit the links to the Fight Song and Alma Mater from my first game thread post.
          Do you omit them when we have a home game and the students truly are on break (i.e. when the DJ plays Song 2 after a goal)?

Comment

Do you omit them when we have a home game and the students truly are on break (i.e. when the DJ plays Song 2 after a goal)?
            I don't think that i have omitted them since I first found them online. IIRC, I used to post a short version of the Fight Song instead of the Alma Mater.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't think that i have omitted them since I first found them online. IIRC, I used to post a short version of the Fight Song instead of the Alma Mater.
              Then why should Friday be any different? Unless of course there was a game where you didn't post them and we won...

Comment

Because we're not playing cupcakes for non-con games all the time.
                .....Wisconsin and BC were cupcakes?
                I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                  Depending upon who you ask...

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
                    Can't remember Wisconsin being a cupcake, but I do remember putting a beating on BC on one of our earlier Freakouts!

Comment

Ralph, et al don't know what all this aspydad talk is....that's not me.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                        Just like the almost dead guy who thinks he'll go for a walk, you're not fooling anyone.

Comment

Improper capitalization?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

if no one could recognize Clark Kent as being Superman.....your identity is safe
                            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
                              I recall listening to games on the radio when I was a kid and hearing that darn bell at Walker Rink. Richie Glasburg was the play by play guy perhaps?
                              with Dave Simon on the color....loved those guys!
                              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

For the Sacred Heart game, I'm pretty sure they played Chelsea Dagger after goals. It's for the best; Clarkson plays Song 2 after wins.
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X