X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2012-2013 Part III: There Will Be Math Involved

Originally posted by Beman View Post
    Finally seeing a game at HFH. I soooo miss the oldest holiday hockey tournament in the land. Nice that Seth and Shirley thought it wasn’t important to continue the tradition. I’ll bet George Low wouldn’t let this happen. Wow!! we went out and played at some state school in Minny. Fabulous! Start winning some games and they will want to play in the X oldest holiday tournament in the country. I heard that Navy decided they wanted to play USC next year so they cancelled the Army Navy game.
    Seth needs to win period. This team needs to win 2 games this weekend no excuses. His seven-year tenure is awful. “Our Great Coach” give me a break, not only needs to outplay teams, but he needs to win. Sorry Seth fans but if he doesn’t win, take RPI deep into the ECAC tourney, its time to say bye bye.
    Fridgen’s worst years measure up pleasantly to SA’s best years. And SA has had the easing of academic standards for players. Its time to ride the big boy bus. This is your team go get em. Good Luck. Just win baby.
    If you had this kind success at Wisconsin ND, ND, MSU ,Denver, CC, Michigan, NHU, BC, even Plattsburgh you would be out the door. Can anyone tell me why RPI puts up with this this BS
    Because we're not playing cupcakes for non-con games all the time.

Comment

Finally seeing a game at HFH. I soooo miss the oldest holiday hockey tournament in the land. Nice that Seth and Shirley thought it wasn’t important to continue the tradition. I’ll bet George Low wouldn’t let this happen. Wow!! we went out and played at some state school in Minny. Fabulous! Start winning some games and they will want to play in the X oldest holiday tournament in the country. I heard that Navy decided they wanted to play USC next year so they cancelled the Army Navy game.
      Seth needs to win period. This team needs to win 2 games this weekend no excuses. His seven-year tenure is awful. “Our Great Coach” give me a break, not only needs to outplay teams, but he needs to win. Sorry Seth fans but if he doesn’t win, take RPI deep into the ECAC tourney, its time to say bye bye.
      Fridgen’s worst years measure up pleasantly to SA’s best years. And SA has had the easing of academic standards for players. Its time to ride the big boy bus. This is your team go get em. Good Luck. Just win baby.
      If you had this kind success at Wisconsin ND, ND, MSU ,Denver, CC, Michigan, NHU, BC, even Plattsburgh you would be out the door. Can anyone tell me why RPI puts up with this this BS
      See that guy over there? That is Senior Ramon, he owns all the big arenas. We need to show him that we mean business. That we are ready for the 'big leagues'.
      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Schott's article today says that Kasdorf is practicing and is expcted to dress Friday night. Doc D can sleep a bit better tonite...
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Schott's article today says that Kasdorf is practicing and is expcted to dress Friday night. Doc D can sleep a bit better tonite...
          I am just happy is is allegedly 100%. Did not want to see this become one of those lingering injuries-that would affect his play for the next 3+ years. I have seen Merriam play several times and I think he has more than enough talent to be a number 1 NCAA goalie. He was not challenged much this past weekend down here-made only 9 saves. But he made just about every proper decision including coming out of the net almost to the blue line twice to clear pucks when the defense was caught up ice on a change. But it will sure be better to have K,M,D all ready for the final push to the playoffs.

PS-I always sleep pretty well-I have Jen here(and of course medication if need be)
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I always enjoy watching crazy people foam at the mouth while they rant.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
              I am just happy is is allegedly 100%. Did not want to see this become one of those lingering injuries-that would affect his play for the next 3+ years. I have seen Merriam play several times and I think he has more than enough talent to be a number 1 NCAA goalie. He was not challenged much this past weekend down here-made only 9 saves. But he made just about every proper decision including coming out of the net almost to the blue line twice to clear pucks when the defense was caught up ice on a change. But it will sure be better to have K,M,D all ready for the final push to the playoffs.

PS-I always sleep pretty well-I have Jen here(and of course medication if need be)
              You could have given him a personal physical while he was a PU this past weekend. During the 3rd period he was sitting in the row in front of me. If I knew where you were sitting I could have sent him over.

Comment

Coach Appert was on Slap Schotts today discussing the Autism Awareness game. http://dailygazette.com/weblogs/scho...thursdays-sla/

Podcast to probably come later.

Comment

Originally posted by Stay@homeDad View Post
                  You could have given him a personal physical while he was a PU this past weekend. During the 3rd period he was sitting in the row in front of me. If I knew where you were sitting I could have sent him over.
                  We were hard to miss. We always try to look a little speical for the PU crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    We were hard to miss. We always try to look a little speical for the PU crowd.
                    I almost thought that you were babo.

Comment

SA was the guest of Ken Schott on SlapSchotts http://www.foxsports980.com/cc-commo...t=Rodgerwyland. He talks about Autism Awareness Night among other things. Aspydad is mentioned.
                      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 01-17-2013, 01:20 PM.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        I almost thought that you were babo.
                        I don't think she would ever wear that hat I had on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          SA was the guest of Ken Schott on SlapSchotts http://www.foxsports980.com/cc-commo...t=Rodgerwyland. He talks about Autism Awareness Night among other things. Aspydad is mentioned.
                          just happened to have it on the radio (Rodger Wyland) in the car at the time. Wonder if Schott & Aspy are now BFF's. It was an interesting listen. SA talked about the shouting of RED during the NA...and the obligatory response to the named opposition heading to the penalty box.....wants to bring it down a decibel or 2, just for this game of course.
                          Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

A dunce cap?
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Why am I now picturing Huggie Bear from Starsky & Hutch ??
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                                just happened to have it on the radio (Rodger Wyland) in the car at the time. Wonder if Schott & Aspy are now BFF's. It was an interesting listen. SA talked about the shouting of RED during the NA...and the obligatory response to the named opposition heading to the penalty box.....wants to bring it down a decibel or 2, just for this game of course.
                                Not sure if that will happen or not. It won't be by my hand, though, since I'll be posting from here.

One thing that will be nice, though, if they turn the PA announcements down a little bit, it probably won't echo as much, and might actually be understandable, not to say that Al doesn't use good diction, of course...

Comment

Working...
                                X