Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

I feel better about this game than the last meeting but still don't know what to expect. Need to get something out of this game even if just a point.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I feel better about this game than the last meeting but still don't know what to expect. Need to get something out of this game even if just a point.
      forever a pessimist but i really don't like us in this game, i think mack takes this unfortunately so, yeah, i'd be thrilled with a point. If they can play like last friday night they can get a point. The played really well in that game I thought.............. This is a huge game for us in both HE and Pairwise given our upcoming 3 games. It's been since last April that we had a game with really big implications, this is the first of year. Time to start righting the ship
      Last edited by sterlippo1; 02-24-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Not giving Bc much of a chance in this one. Has there ever been a semifinal set of games without either Comm Ave school? I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen this year.
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

2 points or bust. Put the pedal to the medal from the opening face off. Gotta light the lamp a few times in the first and make mack play from behind. Hopefully, Milner's mind stays in the building for sixty minutes.
          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
            Has there ever been a semifinal set of games without either Comm Ave school? .
            looked it up, just once, 1988, the third year of HE. #1 seed Maine beat Providence and #2 seed Northeastern beat UML in the semifinals. NU beat Maine in the final for their only HE title............ (HE titles- BC 11; BU 7: Maine 5; UNH 2; PC 2 NU 1; )
            Last edited by sterlippo1; 02-24-2013, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Of course, they could meet in the QFs, assuring one makes it.

Nothing the rest of the way will be easy, but at the same time, it's not like Merrimack and UNH steamrolled BC last weekend. I'm anticipating close game after close game down the stretch here. Gonna be a wild few weeks.

Comment

So I'm hearing the suspended kid dropped a heat stick in one of the dorms and passed out with no pants on? Didn't know that since there weren't 4 TV stations and a bunch of newspapers there ready to tell me. Funny how these things get overlooked.
                Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                  So I'm hearing the suspended kid dropped a heat stick in one of the dorms and passed out with no pants on? Didn't know that since there weren't 4 TV stations and a bunch of newspapers there ready to tell me. Funny how these things get overlooked.
                  gee. mookie took a dump in his dorm a lot. that's where the bathroom was after all. flush and it goes away. big deal?

and he passed out in his bed in the dorm all the time too. always pantsless.

what is jeryo's problem?!?!
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by steakbomb View Post
                    Funny how these things get overlooked.
                    Next time a BC player sexually assaults someone i'm sure it will make the papers.
                    National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                    Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                    two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                    b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

These trivial offenses. Everyone's just making a big deal over nothing
                      Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

I know. Why don't all those tv stations get on this story. Those credible Anonymous sources must be lining up!!
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
                          Next time a BC player sexually assaults someone i'm sure it will make the papers.
                          so that's it? it has to involve sex to be news?
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            so that's it? it has to involve sex to be news?
                            Green line accident made the news. Didnt involve sex.
                            National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
                            Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
                            Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
                            two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
                            b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

Great win tonight, paying back Merrimack for their OT win a week previous. Still, you can't help but sense that the team is limping to the HE playoffs rather than sprinting. That's OK, though, because if there's a coach that can turn a limp into a sprint, it's York.
                              Chris V
                              Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

• That was fitting that bigos cheating allowed the puck to get past dyroff and get to smith

That was the most unofficiated game I have ever seen
                                “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                                Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                                Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                                National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X