Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

I love that it was deemed violation of team rules because as we've already seen, cry baby mookie can't take it

As for POS all bear, certainly not surprised he went where he did.

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      I love that it was deemed violation of team rules because as we've already seen, cry baby mookie can't take it

As for POS all bear, certainly not surprised he went where he did.
      Dont cry westport.
      sure why not

Comment

i just hope it was an actual law that was broken. i'd hate to see jerry obstruct justice again and do time at mci walpole (not so nice a golf course there).
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Lol...keep crying mook.

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
            Dont cry westport.
            Psst.... it's Westfield

Comment

Lol...keep crying mook.
              i'm not worried. mary will get to the bottom of it

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                Psst.... it's Westfield
                Oh chit , that was just disrespectful wasnt it. Sorry westport...where tf is westfield
                sure why not

Comment

You guys know your teams are playing each other on tv right now? Pretty entertaining game too. Jack about to have a heart attack.

Comment

You guys know your teams are playing each other on tv right now? Pretty entertaining game too. Jack about to have a heart attack.
                    how come you're not in traffic leaving north andover?

Comment

BC Hockey Blog saying it was a minor infraction and that he will most likely be back later in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                        BC Hockey Blog saying it was a minor infraction and that he will most likely be back later in the season.
                        so gambling? not drugs.

that's good.

Comment

Mookie the new rover?

Comment

Johnny Hockey cited for embellishment..... you don't say....

Comment

Mookie the new rover?
                              i was just guessing that gambling is not even really a crime anymore. so if he's gonna come back in time for the playoffs if can't be all that serious.

Comment

How many more needed to catch BU?

Comment

Working...
                                X