Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I've said this before, but I really don't have a problem with what Dennehy does. Some people like hokydad expected a significant drop off post Cannata era. They aren't the only team to recruit older players. Not every program is as good at it as Dennehy appears to be. If their older guys were getting into trouble off the ice, not going to class, etc...I'd have a problem. They can't attract the talent of BC/BU, so their approach really doesn't bother me. Now, in general, I hate the idea of a 21 year old freshman but that's in a vacuum.
    And just because that is the model he is using at Merrimack, does not mean it would be the model he used somewhere else. Coaches will look at their situation, and given that situation figure out what is the best way to be competitive...

Comment

• Re: Boston College Hockey, '12-'13, Volume II: #JohnnyHockey or #GaudreaubeyBaker?

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      And just because that is the model he is using at Merrimack, does not mean it would be the model he used somewhere else. Coaches will look at their situation, and given that situation figure out what is the best way to be competitive...
      yup, and as we know, he uses that model because that's the only way he can be relatively successful year in and year out at MC. I too have no problem with it plus when you lose to them you can always blame it on the fact that most of their players are adults!

Comment

All that being said, is it ok for me to still hold a grudge against Merrihack for all their prior goonery?

Comment

All that being said, is it ok for me to still hold a grudge against Merrihack for all their prior goonery?
          It should be an interesting game Friday night.

Comment

Agreed. MC always plays BC tough in NA. Most likely a low scoring game.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Mookie will leave the office at 5p and try to merge into one lane storrow drive to begin the ride home
              But Mookie's team is playing at 4:30!
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Forgive him and the rest, as we learned a while ago, BU doesn't play in consolation games. Mookie planned on working till 5 and heading in to watch the Terriers at 7:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  But Mookie's team is playing at 4:30!
                  Mookie is gonna head home and watch bu on TV
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

no, i think you should let it go if you can.

I'm outta here, off to the Gahden.

GO EAGLES!

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      Mookie is gonna head home and watch bu on TV
                      Serious question -- is the consolation on TV? Not sure why but I thought it wasn't.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        Serious question -- is the consolation on TV? Not sure why but I thought it wasn't.
                        It's not.

Just Mookie being Mookie
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Is the game being streamed live online anywhere?
                          Originally posted by Bakunin
                          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                            Is the game being streamed live online anywhere?
                            Yah, NESN Go Dawgies !!
                            sure why not

Comment

MacLeod getting PP time?

Comment

Doherty struggling early.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X